All of our payphones are equipped with accessibility features, and are conveniently located to ensure universal access.
- All payphones are hearing-aid compatible
- All payphones provide capability for connection with and signal compatibility for customer-provided portable TTYs and VCO devices
- We are upgrading the availability of TTYs at payphones
- All payphones allow connection to Bell Relay service (long distance calls using the service are offered at reduced rates)
- Each Millennium payphone has a volume control button
- Some payphones (for example, Millennium desktop phones) have built-in data jacks which can be connected to a portable computer