The bundle that has it all.
Three amazing services for one incredible price during 12 months.
*Applies to full billing periods.3
Included in your bundle:
$49.95 one-time installation fee on a 2-year contract.5
Available in select areas.Learn more
Current as of January 3, 2016. Available to new residential customers in Ontario where access and technology permit. The Bundle Program may be changed/terminated at any time. Bell is not obligated to provide the Bundle Discount for the duration of any term contract for Eligible Services, including the Discountable Services; see bell.ca/bundledetails. Subject to change without notice; not combinable with other offers. Taxes and restrictions apply. For certain offers, customer must select e-bill and create MyBell profile. Home phone: Available where not CRTC regulated. Service area charge ($4/mo.) may apply, see bell.ca/serviceareacharge. Unlimited Canada and U.S: Available to customers who continuously subscribe to three select services. Applies to direct-dialed outbound calls to Canada and the U.S. (including Alaska and Hawaii, but excluding other U.S. territories), excluding toll-free calls. Calls to certain conference or adult services or to high-cost areas may be restricted, and subject to other use restrictions in Terms of Service; see bell.ca/legal. Internet: Modem rental required; one-time modem rental fee waived for new customers. Upload access speed will vary depending on the distance between the customer's modem and switching equipment from Bell: 25 Mbps. Actual speeds experienced on the Internet may vary with customer's configuration, Internet traffic, server, environmental conditions or other factors. Unlimited Internet usage option: Available to Internet customers with continued subscription to an eligible TV and Internet bundle; see bell.ca/bundledetails. Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of your Internet service agreement found at bell.ca/agreements. Fibe TV: Requires subscription to Fibe Internet.
- Maximum speeds can only be obtained on a wired connection. Assuming optimal network conditions. Actual speeds experienced on the Internet will vary with equipment, configuration, Internet traffic, server or other factors.
- Based on Canada Netflix ISP speed index ranking from June to December 2014. The Netflix ISP Speed Index is a measure of prime time Netflix performance on a particular ISP and not a measure of overall performance for other services/data that may travel across the specific ISP network. All Bell Fibe Internet plans with download speeds of 15 Mbps or more were YouTube HD Verified on December 1st, 2014.
- Available to new customers who subscribe to Fibe TV, Internet and Home Phone and to current Home Phone customers who add Fibe TV and Internet. $99.85 promotional monthly rate in a bundle is a promotional credit against regular monthly pricing calculated as follows: Fibe TV Good package : regular monthly rate $47.95, plus $3 Digital Service Fee, less $3/mo. Digital Service Fee credit, less $24/mo. programming credit for 12 full billing periods; Fibe 25: regular monthly rate $69.95, less $45/mo. credit for 12 full billing periods; and Unlimited Internet usage: $10/mo. monthly rate; and Home phone Choice: regular monthly rate $53.95, less $9/mo. discount; and Unlimited Canada and U.S: $10/mo. regular monthly rate, less $10/mo. discount. Promotional price will apply to your first full 30-day billing period and for each full billing period after that, for the duration of your promotion. A billing period may not start on the day of the subscription to our services. Regular price will apply for services delivered prior to the first full 30-day billing period. All prices are subject to change or if Bell terminates your services during a 30-day billing period.
- $0 rental based on $15 monthly rental fee, less a $15 monthly credit. Available to new Bell TV subscribers with continued subscription to three eligible Bell services; see bell.ca/bundle. The receiver remains Bell's property. You may terminate your rental at any time provided you return the receiver (early termination fees on programming may apply). Receivers may be new or refurbished at Bell's choice.
- Fibe TV: Installation charges are $199.95 without a term. Includes installation of modem, Whole Home PVR and up to 2 additional HD receivers; see bell.ca/fibetvinstall for details. $50 installation fee for each additional receiver. Internet: Conditions apply; see bell.ca/fullinstall. Home Phone: Installation includes one jack at the service entry point where none present; $75 for the 1st additional jack, $50 for every subsequent jack.