To order, please contact us.
Call: 1 866 269-8009
Hours of operation
Monday to Friday8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Statutory holidays9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
To upgrade or make changes to your current service, log in to MyBell.
Internet powered by Canada’s fibre optic network.
Bell uses fibre optic, the very latest and best network technology in the world, to deliver Internet service to millions of homes in Canada. What does this mean for you? Well for starters, fibre optic means lightning-fast downloads and uploads. It also means smart technology that allows you to manage who gets on the Internet and when, as well as the best security for safe surfing. And because you want to use the Internet everywhere, from the bedroom to the backyard, our fibre optic Internet comes with the best Wi-Fi technology for your home.
The best Wi-Fi for your home.
Bell introduces the all-new Home Hub, the first all-in-one modem with 802.11ac Wi-Fi technology, the very best in the world.
- Get the fastest Wi-Fi speeds with 802.11ac1
- Enjoy amazing Wi-Fi coverage
- Manage who gets on the Internet and when
Fast speeds so you can do everything you love to do online.
With Bell Fibe Internet, you enjoy blazing-fast speeds of up to
50 Mbps.3 And in neighbourhoods where fibre optics is delivered directly to the home, you get even faster speeds: up to 175 Mbps for both download and upload. No matter the Fibe Internet service, you’ll be able to download shows, songs and apps to your devices as well as upload videos to YouTube® and pictures to Facebook® in a flash.
McAfee®-powered security services included – the best protection on the market.4
Keep your computer, your files and your identity safe and secure with the best security services on the market, included at no extra charge in all our Internet plans.Learn more about McAfee®-powered security services included – the best protection on the market.<sup>4</sup>
Unlimited Internet usage.
Add the option of unlimited Internet usage to your Bell Internet plan to enjoy even more surfing, streaming, downloading and uploading without having to worry about your usage ever again.Learn more
Three amazing services. One unbeatable price.
Our popular bundles offer the best ongoing price on the market.
TV + Internet + Home phone
A Whole Home PVR included7
The best Wi-Fi included
$49.95 professional installation fee on a 2-year contract.8
Bell Bundles make you want to move. Notify us of your upcoming move to ensure your services will be installed when you need them.Learn more about Moving soon?
Bell provides you with your very own access to the Internet. This means blazing surfing around the clock. Plus, you get the fastest upload speeds on the market for sharing and storing your content on the web, and Wireless Home Network is included.
Bell Fibe Internet
Bell Fibe Internet has the only Internet service that gives you as much high speed Internet whether you're downloading or uploading. Plus, the guarantee that the speed you choose is always precisely the speed you get - that's another Bell exclusive. Bell Fibe Internet service is being delivered to new neighbourhoods every week.
Enhanced Internet features
Our online Internet support centre can help you relieve many computer headaches, including maintenance, troubleshooting, repairs, replacement parts and coaching.
Promotions and offers
Enjoy unbeatable deals from Bell Internet. Check out the latest Bell Internet promotions and save on your Internet package.
1. Based on independent testing results by Allion USA as of May 2014 comparing Wi-Fi performance of Bell's Home Hub 2000 modem to modems of competitors.
2. Based on independent testing results by Allion USA as of May 2014. Based on speeds experienced for device-to-device data transfers, off the Internet, using an in-home Wi-Fi network. Speeds when connecting to the Internet depend on the specifications of your Internet package, configuration, device used, Internet traffic and other factors.
3. Speed and signal strength may vary with your configuration, Internet traffic, server, environmental conditions or other factors; see bell.ca/internet.
4. No service provides absolute protection.
5. $108.85 monthly rate in a bundle: Bell TV Good package: $45.95 monthly rate (subject to change), less $8 bundle discount (see bell.ca/bundledetails) plus $3 Digital Service Fee; and Bell Fibe Internet 15: $61.95 monthly rate (subject to change), less $10/mo. permanent discount, less $4 bundle discount (see bell.ca/bundledetails), and Home phone Lite: $34.95 monthly rate (subject to change), less $11/mo. permanent discount, less $4 bundle discount (see bell.ca/bundledetails).
6. $82.85 promotional monthly rate in a bundle is a promotional credit against regular monthly pricing calculated as follows: Bell TV Good package: regular monthly rate $45.95 less $8 bundle discount, less $26/mo. credit for 3 full billing periods3, plus $3 Digital Service Fee; and Bell Fibe Internet 15: regular monthly rate $61.95, less $4 bundle discount, less $10/mo. ongoing discount; and Home phone Lite: regular monthly rate $34.95, less $4 bundle discount, less $11/mo. ongoing discount. Promotional price will apply to your first full 30-day billing period and for each full billing period after that, for the duration of your promotion. Your billing period may not start on the day you subscribe to our services. Regular price will apply for services delivered prior to your first full 30-day billing period or if you terminate the services during a 30-day billing period.
7. $0 rental based on $15 monthly rental fee, less a $15 monthly credit. Available to new Bell TV subscribers with continued subscription to three eligible Bell services; see bell.ca/bundle. The receiver remains Bell's property. You may terminate your rental at any time provided you return the receiver (early termination fees on programming may apply). Receivers may be new or refurbished at Bell's choice.
8. Professional installation on a two-year contract. Without a term, $199.95 installation fee applies. Includes installation of modem, Whole Home PVR and up to 2 additional HD receivers; see bell.ca/fibetvinstall for details. $50 installation fee for each additional receiver.