To order, please contact us.
Call: 1 866 269-8009
Hours of operation
Monday to Friday8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Statutory holidays9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
To upgrade or make changes to your current service, log in to MyBell.
Internet powered by Canada's fibre optic network.
Bell uses fibre optic to bring Fibe Internet to millions of homes in Canada. Whether fibre is delivered right to the home or to the neighbourhood, you'll enjoy blazing-fast download and upload speeds so you can do everything you love to do online.
With Fibe Internet, you enjoy blazing-fast speeds of up to 50 Mbps. And in neighbourhoods with fibre right to the home, you get download speeds of up to 300 Mbps1. That means more music, more video, more sharing and more of everything you love about the Internet. Download your favourite content in as little as:
|300 Mbps||50 Mbps||15 Mbps|
|An HD movie (3 GB)||82 sec.||8 min.||28 min.|
|A homemade clip
|19 sec.||2 min.||6 min.|
|A photo album (25 MB)||0.67 sec.||4 sec.||13 sec.|
|A song (5 MB)||0.13 sec.||0.8 sec.||3 sec.|
The best Wi-Fi technology for your home.
Enjoy the Bell Home Hub, the first modem with AC technology, the very best in the world.
- Get the fastest Wi-Fi speeds with 802.11ac2
- Enjoy amazing Wi-Fi coverage
Leading industry organizations consistently recognize fibre optic from Bell as delivering the best in Internet performance.3
Manage when your children go on the Internet.
With the Home Hub's easy-to-use control screens, you get to decide when your children go on the Internet and how much time they spend online.
Add the Unlimited Internet option to your Bell Internet package and surf, download, upload and watch online as much as you want without ever having to worry about your usage.
Three amazing services. One unbeatable price.
Outstanding services. Lower regular prices than cable. Extra savings for your first 24 months.
Fibe TV + Internet + Home phone
Included in your bundle:
Download speeds of up to 25 Mbps
Powerful Wi-Fi throughout your home
$49.95 one-time installation fee on a 2-year contract.7
Available in select areas.
Bell provides you with your very own access to the Internet. This means blazing surfing around the clock. Plus, you get the fastest upload speeds on the market for sharing and storing your content on the web, and Wireless Home Network is included.
Bell Fibe Internet
Bell Fibe Internet has the only Internet service that gives you as much high speed Internet whether you're downloading or uploading. Plus, the guarantee that the speed you choose is always precisely the speed you get - that's another Bell exclusive. Bell Fibe Internet service is being delivered to new neighbourhoods every week.
Enhanced Internet features
Our online Internet support centre can help you relieve many computer headaches, including maintenance, troubleshooting, repairs, replacement parts and coaching.
Promotions and offers
Enjoy unbeatable deals from Bell Internet. Check out the latest Bell Internet promotions and save on your Internet package.
Current as of June 1, 2015. Available to new residential customers in select areas of Ontario where access and technology permit. The Bundle Program may be changed/terminated at any time. Bell is not obligated to provide the Bundle Discount for the duration of term; see Bell.ca/bundledetails. Subject to change without notice; not combinable with other offers. Taxes extra. For certain offers, customer must select e-bill and create MyBell profile. Early termination charges may apply. Restrictions apply. Home phone available where not CRTC-regulated. Service area charge ($3/mo.) may apply; see bell.ca/serviceareacharge. Home phone install includes 1 jack at service entry point (if none); install is $75 for the 1st additional jack, $50/each jack thereafter. Internet: Subject to compliance with the Bell Terms of Service; bell.ca/agreements. See bell.ca/fullinstall. Internet Fibe 25 usage 150 GB/mo.; $3/additional GB; (max. $100/mo.). Fibe TV: Requires subscription to Bell Fibe Internet.
1. Assuming optimal network conditions; Speeds when connecting to the Internet depend on the specifications of your Internet package, configuration, device used, Internet traffic and other factors.
2. Based on speeds experienced for device-to-device data transfers, off the Internet, using an in-home Wi-Fi network. Speeds when connecting to the Internet depend on the specifications of your Internet package, configuration, device used, Internet traffic and other factors.
3. Based on Canada Netflix ISP speed index ranking from June to December 2014. The Netflix ISP Speed Index is a measure of prime time Netflix performance on a particular ISP and not a measure of overall performance for other services/data that may travel across the specific ISP network. All Bell Fibe Internet plans with download speeds of 15 Mbps or more were YouTube HD Verified on December 1st, 2014.
4. $132.85 regular monthly rate in a bundle: Bell TV Good package: $45.95 monthly rate, plus $3 Digital Service Fee, less $7/mo. bundle discount; and Bell Fibe Internet 25: $65.95 monthly rate, and Home phone Lite: $36.95 monthly rate, less $9/mo. ongoing discount, less $3/mo. bundle discount. All prices are subject to change. Good bundle savings based on competitor $150.41 regular monthly price after 24 months: Home phone service Triple Plan $19.99 monthly price (with 6 features and North American long distance), plus Internet 30 $52.99 monthly price plus $12.00/mo. for the Advanced modem rental, (up to 30 Mbps download; up to 5 Mbps upload and 100 GB usage vs. up to 25 Mbps download; up to 10 Mbps upload and unlimited usage for Bell Fibe Internet 25), plus TV Digital Basic $40.48 monthly price, plus $24.95/mo. rental for the HD PVR.
5. Available to new Fibe TV, Internet and Home phone subscribers. Months 1 to 3: $79.85 promotional monthly rate in a bundle is a promotional credit against regular monthly pricing calculated as follows: Bell TV Good package: regular monthly rate $45.95, plus $3 Digital Service Fee, less $18/mo. credit for 24 full billing periods, less $7/mo. bundle discount; and Bell Fibe Internet 25: regular monthly rate $65.95, less $35/mo. credit for 3 full billing periods; and Home phone Lite: regular monthly rate $36.95, less $9/mo. ongoing discount, less $3/mo. bundle discount. Monthly price from months 4 to 24 is $114.85. All prices are subject to change. Promotional price will apply to your first full 30-day billing period and for each full billing period after that, for the duration of your promotion. Your billing period may not start on the day you subscribe to our services. Regular price will apply for services delivered prior to your first full 30-day billing period.
6. $0 rental based on $15 monthly rental fee, less a $15 monthly credit. Available to new Bell TV subscribers with continued subscription to three eligible Bell services; see bell.ca/bundle. The receiver remains Bell's property. You may terminate your rental at any time provided you return the receiver (early termination fees on programming may apply). Receivers may be new or refurbished at Bell's choice.
7. Professional installation on a two-year contract. Without a term, $199.95 installation fee applies. Includes installation of modem, Whole Home PVR and up to 2 additional HD receivers; see bell.ca/fibetvinstall for details. $50 installation fee for each additional receiver.