Do you have more than one computer in the house? With our Wi-Fi Home Network from Bell, you can connect multiple computers to the Internet through a single Internet connection. No more taking turns. And best of all, you can go wireless at the same time.
Get a Wi-Fi Home Network included at no charge, when you subscribe to a new Bell Internet service.
Already have Bell Internet? Upgrade to the Wi-Fi Home Networking modem today and you only pay the shipping and handling charge.1
With Wireless Home Networking from Bell, you get:
More value and convenience
- Use one Internet connection for all your computers. 2
- Share devices such as printers and scanners without having to unplug or move them.
- Install the network quickly and easily - no CDs required.
- Get a strong wireless signal that's perfect for multi-story homes thanks to an advanced triple antenna design.
- Share music, photos, videos and other files among the computers in your home.
- Go wireless - connect your PCs to each other and to the Internet without having to run extra wires around your home. All you need is a wireless adapter on each computer you want to connect.
- With a wireless adapter on your laptop, you can surf the Web, email, chat online, etc., from virtually any room in your home.
- Connect your gaming console to your Internet service and go head-to-head with gamers anywhere in the world - or right in the next room.
- Enjoy music files or online radio programs on your home entertainment system. With a media adapter, you can send pictures, audio and even video from your computer to your stereo system or TV.
More peace of mind
- Our Wireless Home Networking modem is backed by the 24/7 tech support you trust from Bell.
- If the modem ever fails, we will replace it at no charge for as long as you remain a customer.
- "Always on" encryption provides advanced security that helps prevent wireless intrusions and lets you control who can access your wireless network.
Other conditions and restrictions apply. All rates and offers are subject to change without notice and exclude applicable taxes.
E-billing is provided at no cost, paper billing is available for $2/month.
1 One-time modem upgrade shipping and handling fee ($19.95) applies for current customers upgrading to a wireless home networking modem; waived with Bell Fibe Internet.
2 Simultaneous use of high bandwidth applications like streaming media players by two or more people may result in slower response.
Minimum system requirements, and other conditions and restrictions apply.