Wi-Fi Home Network
Do you have more than one computer in the house? With our Wi-Fi Home Network from Bell, you can connect multiple computers to the Internet through a single Internet connection. No more taking turns. And best of all, you can go wireless at the same time.
Get a Wi-Fi Home Network included at no charge, when you subscribe to a new Bell Internet service.
Already have Bell Internet? Upgrade to the Wi-Fi Home Networking modem today and you only pay the shipping and handling charge.1
- Bell Internet
- Intel® Pentium® 166 MHz or better
- 32 MB of RAM
- CD-ROM drive
- Microsoft® Windows® 98SE Millennium Edition, 2000 or XP
- 12 MB of free hard disk space
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
- (Optional) For a wireless connection, you will need to purchase a wireless adapter for each computer or device on the network
- (Optional) For a wired connection, you will need to purchase an Ethernet cable for each computer or device on the network
This tool help you compare products. Clear All
You need to select at least two items to compare. Please select another item from the list.Ok