A big birthday deserves a big offer
Celebrate Canada’s 150th with a great bundle.
Get guaranteed savings of $59/mo.*
off the regular price for 1 year.
Right now, pay only$99/mo.2
Current regular price of $158/mo. Subject to change.
*Applies to full billing periods. $49.95 one-time installation fee with a 2-year contract.3 Available in select areas.
To order, call us ator chat live.
- $0 rental based on $15 monthly rental fee, less a $15 monthly credit. Available to new Bell TV subscribers with continued subscription to three eligible Bell services; see bell.ca/bundle. The Starter TV package is not an eligible Bell service. The receiver remains Bell's property. You may terminate your rental at any time provided you return the receiver (early termination fees on programming may apply). Receivers may be new or refurbished at Bell's choice.
- Offer ends July 25, 2017. Available to new customers who subscribe to an eligible Fibe TV, Internet and Home phone bundle. $98.85 promotional monthly rate in a bundle is a promotional credit against regular monthly pricing calculated as follows: Fibe TV Good package: regular monthly rate $56.95, plus $3 Digital Service Fee, less $7/mo. bundle discount, less a credit of $29/mo. for 12 full billing periods ; and Fibe 50: $89.95 monthly rate, less a credit of $30/mo. for 12 full billing periods; Internet monthly usage unlimited; and Home phone Lite: regular monthly rate $41.44, less a credit of $26.49/mo. Promotional price will apply to your first full 30-day billing period and for each full billing period after that, for the duration of your promotion. A billing period may not start on the day of the subscription to our services. Regular price will apply for services delivered prior to the first full 30-day billing period or if Bell terminates your services during a 30-day billing period.
- Fibe TV: Installation charges are $199.95 without a term. Includes installation of modem, Whole Home PVR and up to 2 additional HD receivers; see bell.ca/fibetvinstall for details. $50 installation fee for each additional receiver. Internet: Conditions apply; see bell.ca/fibetvinstall.
- Based on homes passed as of April 20, 2017.
- Based on SamKnows analysis of broadband performance in Canada, March and April 2016, dated September 1, 2016.