The best Satellite TV service in Canada
Create your own TV schedule with Canada’s best PVR. Choose the programming you really want from the largest selection of channels around, plus enjoy more blockbusters with more movie networks than any other provider and top movies on demand.
The largest selection of channels
Choose from the largest selection of channels around, HD included. Enjoy popular specialty channels like TSN and all major networks, included in every package. Plus, you can customize your programming with the most international channels.Learn more about
Canada’s best Satellite HD PVR
Record and watch your favourites at will with the largest HD recording capacity – 150 hours. Plus, you can set recordings easily from your TV or anywhere, with the exclusive Satellite TV remote PVR app.
The best HD picture quality
Enjoy the best HD picture quality, up to 1080p – and our best signal reliability ever, thanks to our new next-generation satellite.
The best TV service on any screen
Bring your satellite TV service to your tablet or smartphone and enjoy over 110 live and On Demand TV channels at home or on the go – only from Bell.1 From your flat screen to any screen, you can watch your favourite shows anytime, anywhere.
Bell brings you more movie networks than any other provider, plus top blockbusters on demand. Watch what you want, when you want, at the click of a button. Some movies are even available the same day they hit the theatre.
Three amazing services. One unbeatable price.
Our popular bundles offer the best ongoing prices on the market.
Includes Satellite TV with over 150 channels, Internet 5 and Home phone Lite.
Satellite TV keeps getting better
Staying at the forefront of technology, we launched the state-of-the-art Nimiq 6 satellite for a more reliable signal. We’ve also added more channels and recording capacity, and improved our programming guide, to help you make the most of your TV time.
Introducing a new on demand video streaming service, providing full series and seasons of some of the most loved and celebrated TV shows ever.
Notify us of your upcoming move to ensure your services will be installed when you need them.
Current as of February 22, 2015. Any portion of the Bell Bundle Program may be modified, discontinued or terminated at any time. Bell is not obligated to provide the Bundle Discount for the duration of any term contract for Eligible Services, including the Discountable Services; see bell.ca/bundledetails. Available to new residential customers in select dwellings Ontario, where access and line of sight permit. Upon early termination, price adjustment charges apply. Subject to change without notice; not combinable with other offers. Taxes and restrictions apply. For certain offers, customer must select e-bill and create MyBell profile. Home phone: Available where not CRTC-regulated. Service area charge ($3/mo.) may apply, see bell.ca/serviceareacharge. Internet: Modem rental required; one-time modem rental fee waived for new customers. Actual speeds will vary depending on the distance between the customer’s modem and switching equipment from Bell.
- With compatible IOS or Android devices. Select live channels and On Demand programming from your Bell TV subscription are available and will vary if viewed over Wi-Fi at your home or outside your home. Content viewed over Wi-Fi at home will count towards your monthly Internet data usage. Channels/content subject to change without notice and blackout periods may apply. Other conditions apply. To download the Bell TV app and for more details see url. Bell TV is also available over the Bell cellular network with select Bell Mobility plans plus the Mobile TV add on; see bell.ca/mobiletv for details.
- $113.85 monthly rate in a bundle: Bell TV Good package: $45.95 monthly rate, plus $3 Digital Service Fee, less $7/mo. bundle discount; and Bell Internet 5: $48.95 monthly rate; Home phone Lite: $36.95 monthly rate, less $11/mo. ongoing discount, less $3/mo. bundle discount. All prices are subject to change.
- Available to new Bell TV, Internet and Home phone subscribers. $72.85 promotional monthly rate in a bundle is a promotional credit against regular monthly pricing calculated as follows: Bell TV Good package: regular monthly rate $45.95, plus $3 Digital Service Fee, less $27/mo. credit for 3 full billing periods, less $7/mo. bundle discount,; and Bell Internet 5: regular monthly rate $48.95, less $14/mo. credit for 3 full billing periods; and Home phone Lite: regular monthly rate $36.95, less $11/mo. ongoing discount, less $3/mo. bundle discount. All prices are subject to change. Promotional price will apply to your first full 30-day billing period and for each full billing period after that, for the duration of your promotion. Your billing period may not start on the day you subscribe to our services. Regular price will apply for services delivered prior to your first full 30-day billing period.
- $0 rental based on $15 monthly rental fee, less a $15 monthly credit. Available to new Bell TV subscribers with continued subscription to three eligible Bell services; see bell.ca/bundle. The receiver remains Bell's property. You may terminate your rental at any time provided you return the receiver (early termination fees on programming may apply). Receivers may be new or refurbished at Bell's choice.
- Professional installation on a two-year contract. Without a term, $199.95 installation fee applies. Covers basic installation of up to 3 receivers. $50 installation fee for each additional receiver. Includes satellite installation, receiver setup and connection to your TV; see bell.ca/Installationincluded.
Bell HD service
Bell Satellite TV provides an amazing HD service and a great variety of HD channels. Get stunning HD picture quality and a reliable satellite service. All new orders come with a complete and customized installation.
Bell HD receivers and HD PVR receiver
Get the best HD receivers with Bell. We offer Canada's best HD PVR - it has a 30-second commercial skip function, 9-day programming guide, expandable recording capacity and Remote PVR feature. Plus, you can watch stunning 1080p HD movies On Demand. Remote PVR is an amazing new feature on Bell Satellite TV that lets you manage your HD PVR using a computer or smartphone from wherever you are.
Bell TV On Demand
Bell Satellite TV and Bell Fibe TV subscribers are also the first to enjoy a national on demand video service featuring the latest movies in a crystal clear 1080p HD resolution, the highest quality of HD available. With Bell TV On Demand, you can order Pay-per-view events and the latest blockbuster movies any time you want.
Bell Mobile TV
Catch full-length episodes of your favourite shows or watch short news, entertainment, sports and weather segments - all on your mobile phone - with Bell Mobile TV.
Support - Bell TV service
Get answers to your questions about the account management, billing, features and troubleshooting of Satellite TV services.
Promotions and offers
Check out the latest Bell TV promotions for savings on TV services and channel subscriptions.