To order, please contact us.
Call: 1 866 269-8009
Hours of operation
Monday to Friday8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Statutory holidays9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
To upgrade or make changes to your current service, log in to MyBell.
Bell Fibe TV is the best TV service.
Fibe TV brings you the best HD picture quality on TV, the channels you love, easy recording of several shows at once and a unique combination of features that make watching TV better. Also, only Fibe TV lets you restart a show already in progress from the beginning.1 And because Fibe TV is powered by fibre optic, it comes with super-fast Internet and there is no need for a dish.
Everything you want from a TV service.
Fibe TV is an easy to use service that brings you:
- The best HD picture quality on TV – up to 1080p
- The most HD movies, shows and TV channels on demand
- Super-fast channel change
- A simple and beautiful on-screen guide that makes it easy to record several shows at once
Unique features that make watching TV better.
- Tuned in late? No problem. Restart a show already in progress from the beginning, only with Bell.1
- Move your TV where you want, when you want with Wireless TV.2
- The only PVR that lets you pause and rewind live programming, on up to 6 TVs.3
- Record 4 shows at the same time and store the most recordings – up to 320 hours in HD.
- Watch your shows and control your TV from your tablet and smartphone.4
2-hour appointment window
Our professional technicians will arrive in a convenient two-hour window of your choosing, on the date that suits you best, and will take care of everything to get you set up.
Three amazing services. One unbeatable price.
Outstanding services. Lower regular prices than cable. Extra savings for your first 24 months.
Fibe TV + Internet + Home phone
Included in your bundle:
Download speeds of up to 25 Mbps
Powerful Wi-Fi throughout your home
$49.95 one-time installation fee on a 2-year contract.8
Available in select areas.
Current as of May 29, 2015. Available to new residential customers in select areas of Ontario where access and technology permit. The Bundle Program may be changed/terminated at any time. Bell is not obligated to provide the Bundle Discount for the duration of term; see Bell.ca/bundledetails. Subject to change without notice; not combinable with other offers. Taxes extra. For certain offers, customer must select e-bill and create MyBell profile. Early termination charges may apply. Restrictions apply. Home phone available where not CRTC-regulated. Service area charge ($3/mo.) may apply; see bell.ca/serviceareacharge. Home phone install includes 1 jack at service entry point (if none); install is $75 for the 1st additional jack, $50/each jack thereafter. Internet : Subject to compliance with the Bell Terms of Service; bell.ca/agreements. See bell.ca/fullinstall. Internet Fibe 25 usage 150 GB/mo.; $3/additional GB; (max. $100/mo.). Fibe TV: Requires subscription to Bell Fibe Internet.
- Available with select channels/content, excluding US networks and non-local content, and subject to viewing limitations
- Only the PVR needs to be wired to the service. A wireless receiver ($7/mo. rental plan or $199 purchase) needs to be connected to each additional TV (up to 5) and to a power outlet. Customer responsible for use of wireless receiver; do not expose to heat sources, rain or damp and temperature extremes. Range of wireless signal may vary due to electromagnetic interference, home construction material, obstructions and other environmental factors.
- Each additional TV requires one HD receiver ($7/mo. rental plan or $199 purchase).
- With select compatible iOS devices. Requires Mobile network or Wi-Fi connection. Mobile data charges may apply; use over Wi-Fi at home will count towards your monthly Internet usage. Changing channels feature is only available within your home. [Subject to change without notice. Other conditions apply.] To download the Fibe remote app and for more details: bell.ca/fibetv.
- $132.85 regular monthly rate in a bundle: Bell TV Good package: $45.95 monthly rate, plus $3 Digital Service Fee, less $7/mo. bundle discount; and Bell Fibe Internet 25: $65.95 monthly rate, and Home phone Lite: $36.95 monthly rate, less $9/mo. ongoing discount, less $3/mo. bundle discount. All prices are subject to change. Good bundle savings based on competitor $150.41 regular monthly price after 24 months: Home phone service Triple Plan $19.99 monthly price (with 6 features and North American long distance), plus Internet 30 $52.99 monthly price plus $12.00/mo. for the Advanced modem rental, (up to 30 Mbps download; up to 5 Mbps upload and 100 GB usage vs. up to 25 Mbps download; up to 10 Mbps upload and unlimited usage for Bell Fibe Internet 25), plus TV Digital Basic $40.48 monthly price, plus $24.95/mo. rental for the HD PVR.
- Available to new Fibe TV, Internet and Home phone subscribers. Months 1 to 3: $79.85 promotional monthly rate in a bundle is a promotional credit against regular monthly pricing calculated as follows: Bell TV Good package: regular monthly rate $45.95, plus $3 Digital Service Fee, less $18/mo. credit for 24 full billing periods, less $7/mo. bundle discount; and Bell Fibe Internet 25: regular monthly rate $65.95, less $35/mo. credit for 3 full billing periods; and Home phone Lite: regular monthly rate $36.95, less $9/mo. ongoing discount, less $3/mo. bundle discount. Monthly price from months 4 to 24 is $114.85. All prices are subject to change. Promotional price will apply to your first full 30-day billing period and for each full billing period after that, for the duration of your promotion. Your billing period may not start on the day you subscribe to our services. Regular price will apply for services delivered prior to your first full 30-day billing period.
- $0 rental based on $15 monthly rental fee, less a $15 monthly credit. Available to new Bell TV subscribers with continued subscription to three eligible Bell services; see bell.ca/bundle. The receiver remains Bell's property. You may terminate your rental at any time provided you return the receiver (early termination fees on programming may apply). Receivers may be new or refurbished at Bell's choice.
- Fibe TV: includes installation of modem, Whole Home PVR and up to 2 additional HD receivers; see bell.ca/fibetvinstall for details. $50 installation fee for each additional receiver.