The bundle that has it all.
Three amazing services for one incredible price for 12 months.
*Applies to full billing periods.5
Included in your bundle:
$49.95 one-time installation fee on a 2-year contract.9
Available in select areas.Learn more
See what Fibe TV can do that cable can’t
Easily add all the channels you want to your TV package.
2-hour appointment window
Our professional technicians will arrive in a convenient two-hour window of your choosing, on the date that suits you best.
Get the Fibe TV app
Download the app today to start watching your favourite shows
Current as of October 19, 2015. Offer ends December 31, 2015. Available to new residential customers in select areas of Ontario where access and technology permit. The Bundle Program may be changed/terminated at any time. Bell is not obligated to provide the Bundle Discount for the duration of term; see bell.ca/bundledetails. Subject to change without notice; not combinable with other offers. Taxes extra and restrictions apply. For certain offers, customer must select e-bill and create MyBell profile. Early termination charges may apply. Internet Modem rental required; one-time modem rental fee waived for new customers. Actual speeds will vary depending on the distance between the customer’s modem and switching equipment from Bell. Speeds on the Internet may vary with your configuration, Internet traffic, server or other factors; see bell.ca/internet. Home phone available where not CRTC-regulated. Service area charge ($4/mo.) may apply; bell.ca/serviceareacharge.
- Available with select channels/content, excluding US networks and non-local content, and subject to viewing limitations
- Only the PVR needs to be wired to the service. A wireless receiver ($7/mo. rental plan or $199 purchase) needs to be connected to each additional TV (up to 5) and to a power outlet. Customer responsible for use of wireless receiver; do not expose to heat sources, rain or damp and temperature extremes. Range of wireless signal may vary due to electromagnetic interference, home construction material, obstructions and other environmental factors.
- Each additional TV requires one HD receiver ($7/mo. rental plan or $199 purchase).
- With select compatible iOS devices. Requires Mobile network or Wi-Fi connection. Mobile data charges may apply; use over Wi-Fi at home will count towards your monthly Internet usage. Changing channels feature is only available within your home. [Subject to change without notice. Other conditions apply.] To download the Fibe remote app and for more details: bell.ca/fibetv.
- Available to new customers who continuously subscribe to Bell TV, Internet and Home phone and to current Home phone customers who add Fibe TV and Internet. $99.85 promotional monthly price is based on a promotional credit applied to regular price as follows: Bell TV Good package: $45.95/mo., plus $3 Digital Service Fee, less $22/mo. credit for 12 full billing periods, less $7/mo. bundle discount; and Fibe 25: $65.95/mo., plus $10/mo. for unlimited Internet usage, less $39/mo. credit for 12 full billing periods; and Home phone Choice with unlimited Long distance calling to Canada and U.S.: $51.95/mo., less $9/mo. ongoing discount. All prices are subject to change. Promotional price will apply to your first full 30-day billing period and for each full billing period after that, for the duration of your promotion. Your billing period may not start on the day you subscribe to our services. Regular price will apply for services delivered prior to your first full 30-day billing period or if Bell terminates your services during a 30-day billing period.
- $0 rental based on $15 monthly rental fee, less a $15 monthly credit. Available to new Bell TV subscribers with continued subscription to three eligible Bell services; see bell.ca/bundle. The receiver remains Bell's property. You may terminate your rental at any time provided you return the receiver (early termination fees on programming may apply). Receivers may be new or refurbished at Bell's choice.
- Available to Internet customers with continued subscription to an eligible Internet and TV bundle; see bell.ca/bundledetails. Subject to your compliance with the Bell Terms of Service; bell.ca/agreements.
- Available to customers who continuously subscribe to three select services. Applies to direct-dialed outbound calls to Canada and the U.S. (including Alaska and Hawaii, but excluding other U.S. territories), excluding toll-free calls. Calls to certain conference or adult services or to high-cost areas may be restricted, and subject to other use restrictions in Terms of Service; see bell.ca/legal.
- Fibe TV: Installation charges are $199.95 without a term. Includes installation of modem, Whole Home PVR and up to 2 additional HD receivers; see bell.ca/fibetvinstall for details. $50 installation fee for each additional receiver. Internet: Conditions apply; see bell.ca/fullinstall. Home phone: Installation includes one jack at the service entry point where none present; $75 for the 1st additional jack, $50 for every subsequent jack.