To order, please contact us.
Call: 1 866 269-8009
Hours of operation
Monday to Friday8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Statutory holidays9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
To upgrade or make changes to your current service, log in to MyBell.
Bell Fibe TV is the best TV service.
Fibe TV brings you the best HD picture quality on TV, the channels you love, easy recording of several shows at once and a unique combination of features that make watching TV better. Also, only Fibe TV lets you restart a show already in progress from the beginning.1 And because Fibe TV is powered by fibre optic, there is no need for a dish.
Everything you want from a TV service.
Fibe TV is an easy to use service that brings you:
- The best HD picture quality on TV – up to 1080p
- The most HD movies, shows and TV channels on demand
- Super-fast channel change
- A simple and beautiful on-screen guide that makes it easy to record several shows at once
Unique features that make watching TV better.
- Tuned in late? No problem. Restart a show already in progress from the beginning, only with Bell.1
- Move your TV where you want, when you want with Wireless TV.2
- The only PVR that lets you pause and rewind live programming, on up to 6 TVs.3
- Record 4 shows at the same time and store the most recordings – up to 300 hours in HD.
- Watch your shows and control your TV from your tablet and smartphone.4
Three amazing services. One unbeatable price.
Our popular bundles offer the best ongoing prices on the market.
Includes Fibe TV with over 150 channels, Fibe Internet 15 and Home phone Lite.
Current as of February 22, 2015. Available to new residential customers in Ontario where access and technology permit. The Bundle Program may be changed/terminated at any time. Bell is not obligated to provide the Bundle Discount for the duration of term; see Bell.ca/bundledetails. Subject to change without notice; not combinable with other offers. Taxes extra. For certain offers, customer must select e-bill and create MyBell profile. Early termination charges may apply. Restrictions apply. Home phone available where not CRTC-regulated. Service area charge ($3/mo.) may apply; see bell.ca/serviceareacharge. Home phone install includes 1 jack at service entry point (if none); install is $75 for the 1st additional jack, $50/each jack thereafter. Internet: Subject to compliance with the Bell Terms of Service; bell.ca/agreements. See bell.ca/fullinstall. Internet Fibe 15 usage 80 GB/mo.; $3/additional GB; (max. $100/mo.). Fibe TV: Requires subscription to Bell Fibe Internet.
- Available with select channels/content, excluding US networks and non-local content, and subject to viewing limitations
- Only the PVR needs to be wired to the service. A wireless receiver ($7/mo. rental plan or $199 purchase) needs to be connected to each additional TV (up to 5) and to a power outlet. Customer responsible for use of wireless receiver; do not expose to heat sources, rain or damp and temperature extremes. Range of wireless signal may vary due to electromagnetic interference, home construction material, obstructions and other environmental factors.
- Each additional TV requires one HD receiver ($7/mo. rental plan or $199 purchase).
- With select compatible iOS devices. Requires Mobile network or Wi-Fi connection. Mobile data charges may apply; use over Wi-Fi at home will count towards your monthly Internet usage. Changing channels feature is only available within your home. [Subject to change without notice. Other conditions apply.] To download the Fibe remote app and for more details: bell.ca/fibetv.
- $116.85 monthly rate in a bundle: Bell TV Good package: $45.95 monthly rate, plus $3 Digital Service Fee, less $7/mo. bundle discount; and Bell Fibe Internet 15: $61.95 monthly rate, less $10/mo. ongoing discount, and Home phone Lite: $36.95 monthly rate, less $11/mo. ongoing discount, less $3/mo. bundle discount. All prices are subject to change.
- Available to new Fibe TV, Internet and Home phone subscribers. $89.85 promotional monthly rate in a bundle is a promotional credit against regular monthly pricing calculated as follows: Bell TV Good package: regular monthly rate $45.95, plus $3 Digital Service Fee, less $27/mo. credit for 3 full billing periods, less $7/mo. bundle discount; and Bell Fibe Internet 15: regular monthly rate $61.95, less $10/mo. ongoing discount; and Home phone Lite: regular monthly rate $36.95, less $11/mo. ongoing discount, less $3/mo. bundle discount. All prices are subject to change. Promotional price will apply to your first full 30-day billing period and for each full billing period after that, for the duration of your promotion. Your billing period may not start on the day you subscribe to our services. Regular price will apply for services delivered prior to your first full 30-day billing period.
- $0 rental based on $15 monthly rental fee, less a $15 monthly credit. Available to new Bell TV subscribers with continued subscription to three eligible Bell services; see bell.ca/bundle. The receiver remains Bell's property. You may terminate your rental at any time provided you return the receiver (early termination fees on programming may apply). Receivers may be new or refurbished at Bell's choice.
- Fibe TV: includes installation of modem, Whole Home PVR and up to 2 additional HD receivers; see bell.ca/fibetvinstall for details. $50 installation fee for each additional receiver.