Fibre optic that goes straight to the home. Your home.
Bell Fibe brings the best network technology, made up of 100% fibre optic, directly to your home. When the largest fibre optic network in the country comes directly to your home, you enjoy the best TV service and blazing-fast Internet download and upload speeds. Switch to Bell and enjoy the full potential of fibre optic.
The best TV service
Fibe TV brings you a unique combination of features that make watching TV better:
- The best HD picture quality on TV – up to 1080p
- Move your TV where you want, when you want with Wireless TV1
- The only Whole Home PVR that allows you to record 4 shows at the same time and store the most recordings – up to 300 hours in HD.
- The best on demand experience with the most HD movies and shows
The best Wi-Fi for your home
With Internet powered by Canada’s largest fibre optic network, you'll:
- Download and upload with speeds up to 175 Mbps
- Enjoy the best Wi-Fi coverage2
- Get the fastest Wi-Fi speeds3
- Manage who gets on the Internet and when
- Surf with the best protection on the market – McAfee®-powered security services included4
Switch to Fibe speed
An HD movie
A homemade clip
A photo album
|175 Mbps||140 sec.||32 sec.||1.14 sec.||0.23 sec.|
|50 Mbps||480 sec.||112 sec.||4 sec.||1.84 sec.|
Reliable Home phone
With Fibe Home phone, you can choose the features you want and enjoy great sound quality, plus reliable connections to 9-1-1 and emergency services.
Three amazing services. One unbeatable price.
Our popular bundles offer the best ongoing prices on the market.
TV + Internet + Home phone
Our exclusive Whole Home PVR included7
The best Wi-Fi for your home included
$49.95 one-time professional installation fee on a 2-year contract.8
Current as of December 15, 2014. Available to new residential customers in Ontario where access and technology permit. The Bundle Program may be changed/terminated at any time. Bell is not obligated to provide the Bundle Discount for the duration of term; see Bell.ca/bundledetails. Subject to change without notice; not combinable with other offers. Taxes extra. For certain offers, customer must select e-bill and create MyBell profile. Early termination charges may apply. 30-day notice required to cancel service. Restrictions apply. Home phone available where not CRTC-regulated. Service area charge ($3/mo.) may apply; see bell.ca/serviceareacharge. Home phone install includes 1 jack at service entry point (if none); install is $75 for the 1st additional jack, $50/each jack thereafter. Internet: Subject to compliance with the Bell Terms of Service; bell.ca/agreements. See bell.ca/fullinstall. Usage 20 GB/mo.; $4/additional GB; (max. $100/mo.). Fibe TV: Requires subscription to Bell Fibe Internet.
- Only the PVR needs to be wired to the service. A wireless receiver ($7/mo. rental plan or $199 purchase) needs to be connected to each additional TV (up to 5) and to a power outlet. Customer responsible for use of wireless receiver; do not expose to heat sources, rain or damp and temperature extremes. Range of wireless signal may vary due to electromagnetic interference, home construction material, obstructions and other environmental factors.
- Based on independent testing results by Allion USA as of May 2014 comparing Wi-Fi performance of Bell's Home Hub 2000 modem to modems of competitors.
- Based on independent testing results by Allion USA as of May 2014. Based on speeds experienced for device-to-device data transfers, off the Internet, using an in-home Wi-Fi network. Speeds when connecting to the Internet depend on the specifications of your Internet package, configuration, device used, Internet traffic and other factors..
- Good package only. No service provides absolute protection.
- $110.85 monthly rate in a bundle: Bell TV Good package: $45.95 monthly rate (subject to change), less $7/mo. bundle discount (see bell.ca/bundledetails) plus $3 Digital Service Fee; and Bell Fibe Internet 15: $57.95 monthly rate (subject to change), less $10/mo. permanent discount, and Home phone Lite: $34.95 monthly rate (subject to change), less $11/mo. permanent discount, less $3/mo. bundle discount (see bell.ca/bundledetails).
- Available to new Fibe TV, Internet and Home phone subscribers. $83.85 promotional monthly rate in a bundle is a promotional credit against regular monthly pricing calculated as follows: Bell TV Good package: regular monthly rate $45.95 less $7/mo. bundle discount, less $27/mo. credit for 3 full billing periods, plus $3 Digital Service Fee; and Bell Fibe Internet 15: regular monthly rate $57.95, less $10/mo. ongoing discount; and Home phone Lite: regular monthly rate $34.95, less $3/mo. bundle discount, less $11/mo. ongoing discount. Promotional price will apply to your first full 30-day billing period and for each full billing period after that, for the duration of your promotion. Your billing period may not start on the day you subscribe to our services. Regular price will apply for services delivered prior to your first full 30-day billing period or if you terminate the services during a 30-day billing period.
- Fibe TV: includes installation of modem, Whole Home PVR and up to 2 additional HD receivers; see bell.ca/fibetvinstall for details. $50 installation fee for each additional receiver.
Fibe is a trademark of Bell Canada.