Promotion - Bell TV
Amazing Fibe services are now available in more condos and apartments than ever.
Take advantage of the very best in entertainment and get an amazing Bell TV and Internet offer customized for building residents.
Fibe TV – The best TV service
- Get the best PVR. Connect up to 6 TVs and set, play back and manage recordings from any TV in your home.1
- Get apps like Facebook®, Twitter® and more right on your TV.2
- Get the best On Demand experience with the most HD On Demand content.
Bell Fibe Internet – Fast download and upload speeds at an affordable price3.
- Blazing-fast download speeds of up to 25 Mbps, enough for everyone in your home.4
- Fast upload speeds of up to 10 Mbps.
- Wi-Fi Home Network included at no charge.
Current as of January 19, 2014. Any portion of the Bell Bundle Program may be modified, discontinued or terminated at any time. Bell is not obligated to provide the Bundle Discount for the duration of any term contract for Eligible Services, including the Discountable Services; see bell.ca/bundledetails. Available to new residential customers in select dwellings in Ontario where access and technology permit. Upon early termination, price adjustment charges apply. Subject to change without notice; not combinable with other offers. Taxes and restrictions apply. Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of your Internet service agreement found at bell.ca/agreements. E-billing is provided at no cost, paper billing is available for $2/mo. Internet Fibe 5/1: One-time modem rental fee required; waived for new customers. Usage 20 GB/mo.; $2.50/additional GB (max. $80/mo.). Actual speeds will vary depending on the distance between the customer’s modem and switching equipment from Bell. 5 Mbps download speeds and min. 680 Kbps and max. 1 Mbps upload speeds.
(1) Each additional TV requires one HD receiver ($7/mo. Rental plan or $199 purchase).
(2) Use of apps on Fibe TV counts towards your Bell Internet usage.
(3) Applies to the access between the customer’s modem and switching equipment from Bell.
(4) Speed and signal strength may vary with your configuration, Internet traffic, server, environmental conditions, applicable network management or other factors; see bell.ca/internet.
(5) Available to new Bell TV customers who continuously subscribe to Bell Fibe TV and Internet; see bell.ca/bundle. Promotional $14.95 monthly price for months 1 to 3 based on the continued subscription to Fibe TV Good package ($45.95 monthly rate, less $8 bundle discount, less $26.00 credit, plus $3 Digital Service Fee). All pricing is subject to change without notice.
(6) $0 rental based on $15 monthly rental fee, less a $15 monthly credit. Available to new Bell TV subscribers with continued subscription to two eligible Bell services; see bell.ca/bundle. The receiver remains Bell’s property. You may terminate your rental at any time provided you return the receiver. Receivers may be new or refurbished.
(7) Available to new Bell Internet customers who continuously subscribe to Bell Fibe TV and Internet; see bell.ca/bundle. Promotional $34.95 monthly price for months 1 to 3 based on continued subscription to Bell Fibe Internet 5/1 ($46.95 monthly rate (subject to change), less $4 bundle discount, less $8 credit for months 1 to 3). All pricing is subject to change without notice.
(8) $10/mo. extra based on $30 monthly fee, less a $20 monthly credit. Available to Internet customers with continued subscription to two eligible Bell services including Bell TV; see bell.ca/bundledetails.
(9) One-time installation fee of $49.95 per service for TV and Internet applies, less a $49.95 credit on the account before taxes upon activation of the latter of the two services. Allow 6-8 weeks for credit to be applied. One credit per account. Bell Fibe TV: Installation fee $49.95 on a 2-year contract term, $149.95 on a 1-year term and $249.95 with no contract term; includes installation of modem, Whole Home PVR and up to 2 additional receivers; see bell.ca/fibetvinstall for details. $50.50 installation fee for each additional receiver. Bell Fibe Internet: Conditions apply; see bell.ca/fullinstall.
Fibe is a trademark of Bell Canada. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc. Twitter is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc.
From $14.95 /mo.5
for 3 months
Whole Home PVR, totally free.
No up-front or monthly fee.6
BELL Internet 5
From $34.95 /mo.7
for 3 months
In TV and Internet bundle.
All monthly fees included.
Plus, with a TV and Internet bundle, you can add Unlimited Internet Usage for only $10/mo. extra8.
And, with the Bell Install, you'll get a complete and customized installation for $49.95 with a 2 year term9.
Call 1 877 504-7984 to find out what services are available in your building.