Mobile payments with Bell devices
Visit bell.ca/mobilepayments to learn how to make debit & credit card purchases with your Bell device.
A Bell NFC SIM card is required to use this service.
Current as of November, 2014
- 7.9-inch LED-backlit display
- A5 chip
- Built-in Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n)
- Up to 10 hours of battery life6
- 5MP iSight camera with 1080p HD video recording
- FaceTime HD camera
- iPhoto, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, and Keynote apps included
- Over 475,000 apps on the App Store6
- iOS 7 and iCloud
- Cellular data service on Wi-Fi + Cellular models (sold separately)
- Available in space grey or silver
Available online or at select stores only.
- 7.9 inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Multi Touch display with IPS technology
- 1024-by-768 resolution at 163 ppi
- Dual-core A5 chip
- 16 GB, 32 GB1
- CDMA EV-DO Rev. A and Rev. B2
- 802.11a/b/g/n Wi Fi (802.11n 2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
FaceTime HD Camera
- 1.2-megapixel photos, 720p HD video recording, video calls
- 5-megapixel photos and 1080p HD video recording
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery3
- Up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi Fi, watching video or listening to music
- Up to 9 hours of surfing the web using cellular data network
- 7.87 inches by 5.3 inches by 0.28 inch4
- 200 mm by 134.7 mm by 7.2 mm4
- Wi-Fi + Cellular model: 0.69 pounds (312 g)4
- iPad, Lightning to USB Cable, USB Power Adapter, documentation
- Lightning connector, 3.5-mm stereo headphone minijack, built-in speaker, built- in microphone, nano-SIM card tray (Wi-Fi + Cellular model)
- Apple ID (required for some features)
- Internet access
- Syncing with iTunes on a Mac or PC requires:
- Mac: OS X v10.6.8 or later
- PC: Windows 7; Windows Vista; or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 3 or later
- Download iTunes at www.itunes.com/download
- 1 GB = 1 billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
- Cellular data plan is sold separately. The model you purchase is configured to work with a particular cellular network technology. Check with your carrier for compatibility and cellular data plan availability.
- All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Rechargeable batteries have a limited number of charge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced by an Apple service provider. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information. For more details of iPhone performance tests for talk time, standby time, Internet use over 3G, Internet use over Wi-Fi, video playback, and audio playback, see www.apple.com/iphone/battery.html.
- Actual size and weight vary by configuration and manufacturing process.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/ca/batteries for more information.
- Refers to the total number worldwide. Not all content is available in all countries