Sony Xperia® Z1
- 5-inch Full HD screen
- 2.2 GHz quad-core processor
- Access to Canada's largest LTE network1
- 20.7 megapixel camera
- Waterproof and dust resistant2
- Watch TV anywhere with the Bell TV app
2 year - Voice & Data Plus$0
Additional one-time fees apply to activate a new device ($35; $15 for a limited time with a 2-yr term), unlock a phone and other transactions. Subject to change over time. See bell.ca/onetimefees for details.
With compatible devices based on total square kms of coverage on the shared LTE network available from Bell vs. Rogers' LTE network. See bell.ca/lte for details.
The quality and performance of a compact digital camera.
The Xperia® Z1 combines a 20.7 megapixel Exmor RS™ sensor, Sony's G Lens and intelligent BIONZ™. These are the same components used in Sony's leading compact digital cameras that let you capture moments with amazing detail and clarity no matter where you are.
An incredible viewing experience.
Built with the latest 5-inch full HD TRILUMINOS™ display, you can expect to see a wider colour spectrum and incredible clarity at 441 pixels per inch. The brilliant display technology delivers an even better viewing experience by adding automatic contrast optimization to make images brighter with high-quality colour management and noise reduction.
Blazing-fast LTE speeds
The Sony Xperia® Z1 runs on Canada's largest LTE network1, reaching super-fast maximum download speeds of up to 150 Mbps2 (expected average download of 12-25 Mbps).
Unlike some other carriers, the Bell network never falls back to 2G, so you can surf, stream and browse faster than ever before.
Durability in every sense.
The Xperia® Z1 is manufactured with a long-lasting metal and glass combination. It is resistant to water and dust3 and is tough enough to handle all environments. And with a dedicated camera button, you can even snap pictures underwater.
Camera apps beyond traditional image-making.
The superphone includes a range of innovative apps including Augmented Reality effects to add fun animations to your shots, Timeshift-burst mode to capture multiple frames at a time and Info-eye™ that gives you the information you need when snapping a picture. These are easily accessible from the viewfinder and let you capture great moments to share. And with the exclusive Social live feature, you can even broadcast live videos to your friends on Facebook and get their real-time comments right on your screen.
Watch TV anywhere
Watch over 30 live and 14 on demand TV channels on your Bell phone, on the go, with the Bell TV app. Plus, if you have Bell TV service at home, you can take your programming with you and get access to over 100 channels right on your phone. From sports and news to entertainment and kids' programming, you can watch your favourite shows wherever you are.
(1) With compatible devices based on total square kms of coverage on the shared LTE network available from Bell vs. Rogers' LTE network. See bell.ca/lte for details.
(2) These are theoretical peak speeds. Actual speeds may vary due to topography, environmental conditions, device type and other factors.
(3) In compliance with IP55 and IP58, Xperia Z1 is protected against the ingress of dust and is waterproof. Provided that all ports and covers are firmly closed, the phone is (i) protected against low pressure jets of water from all practicable directions in compliance with IP 55; and/or (ii) can be kept under 1.50 meter of freshwater for up to 30 minutes in compliance with IP58. The phone is not designed to float or work submerged underwater outside the IP55 or IP58 classification range that may lead to your warranty will being void. In the event that you would run a liquid jet on the handset or battery, warranty will be cancelled. To learn more, visit www.sonymobile.com/testresults.