Hands on with the Sony Xperia® Z2
Watch the video demonstration and see what makes this superphone so super.
The latest Sony TV technology, optimized for mobile.
The Sony Xperia® Z2’s high resolution 5.2” Full HD Triluminos™ display comes with Live Colour LED, a new Sony technology that gives you increased colour depth. You’ll also enjoy excellent viewing angles and vivid colours from edge to edge, resulting in an incredibly bright and razor sharp picture. It’s perfect for watching Bell Mobile TV.
Blazing fast speeds in more places.
The Sony Xperia® Z2 runs on Canada's largest LTE network1, reaching super-fast maximum download speeds of up to 150 Mbps2 (expected average download of 12-40 Mbps). And unlike some other carriers, the Bell network never falls back to 2G, so you can surf, stream and browse faster than ever before.
Experience spectacular sound, always.
The Xperia® Z2 comes equipped with dual stereo speakers, which give you a deeper, more dynamic sound. With sound engineered by L.A. Reid and Clear Audio+ technology built in, distortion is minimized and balance and clarity are restored to your music. And exclusive to the Xperia Z2 - it also includes Michael Jackson’s new album, Xscape. Plus, when paired with Sony’s noise cancelling headphones (sold separately), the Z2’s Digital Noise Cancellation feature reduces up to 98% of all ambient sounds, so you’ll only hear what you want..
4K video capture. 4 times the detail of Full HD.
The Xperia® Z2 combines a 4K camcorder with a 20.7 MP camera, providing users with the same quality and performance as a compact digital camera. And with Sony’s award-winning G Lens and the intelligent BIONZ™ engine for mobile image processing, you’ll get superior sharpness, clarity and brightness for amazing pictures and videos you can share on Canada’s largest LTE network.
Rain or shine, the Xperia® Z2 is always ready to go.
Take pictures in the rain, watch a movie by the pool, or record underwater. The Xperia® Z2 has the world’s best camera and camcorder in a waterproof smartphone.3,4 It can be kept under 1.5 metres of freshwater for up to 30 minutes, so go ahead and enjoy it whenever, wherever.
Watch TV anywhere.
With the Bell TV app, you can get access to over 120 channels right on your phone, on the go, only from Bell. From sports and news, to entertainment and kids’ programming, you can watch your favourite shows wherever you are5
- Based on total square kms of coverage on the shared LTE network available from Bell vs. Rogers' LTE network. See bell.ca/lte for details.
- Actual speeds may vary due to topography, environmental conditions, device type and other factors.
- The Xperia Z2 is a waterproof smartphone (in compliance with IP55/58) featuring 4K video capture with 20.7MP camera. Specifications verified by Strategy Analytics’ SpecTRAX service as of 29th January 2014, for more information on Strategy Analytics results go to: www.sonymobile.com/testresults
- In compliance with IP55 and IP58, this smartphone is protected against the ingress of dust and is waterproof. Provided that all ports and covers are firmly closed, the phone is (i) protected against low pressure jets of water from all practicable directions in compliance with IP55; and/or (ii) can be kept under 1.50 metres of freshwater for up to 30 minutes in compliance with IP58. Find out more at www.sonymobile.com/testresults.
- With compatible devices and select BlackBerry devices. Available with a Bell TV and Bell Mobility post-paid plan with the Mobile TV add-on. Data used for viewing on our mobile network will be rated using standard rates (from data included in your plan, add-on or at pay-per-use data rates, as applicable). 5 hours of Wi-Fi TV viewing per month is included (additional Wi-Fi viewing is $3/hour). Content and channels subject to change without notice and blackout periods may apply. Select live channels and On Demand programming from your Bell TV subscription are available and content viewed over Wi-Fi at home may vary and will count towards your monthly Internet data usage. See bell.ca/tvanywhere.