100 MB of data per day – from $5/day in the U.S. and $10/day in over 120 international destinations.
- Who is eligible for Roam Better?
- Is Roam Better available for international destinations besides the U.S.?
- Does Roam Better work with Unlimited Canada and U.S. plans?
- Should I purchase a Travel Pass for a Roam Better destination if I have Roam Better?
- When does the daily allowance of 100 MB roaming data begin and expire?
- How do I purchase more data?
- If I use up my 100 MB daily allowance of roaming data, will I still be able to make calls and send text messages for the rest of the day?
- Can I enroll in Roam Better through the MyBell app?
- Is there a maximum number of daily charges for Roam Better within the same billing period?
- How will I be charged if I'm enrolled in Roam Better while travelling?
- Does Roam Better include unlimited nationwide talk and text across my roaming destination?
- Are there any charges when making calls or sending text messages outside of my Roam Better destination and Canada?
- Are calls to toll-free numbers included with Roam Better?
- Can I enroll in Roam Better if I'm already in a Roam Better destination?
- Can I continue to use Roam Better when I get back to Canada?
- How can I unsubscribe from Roam Better?
- If I enroll in Roam Better, is everyone in my Share group enrolled too?
- Can I opt out of the SMS notifying me that my 100 MB daily data allotment has expired?
This feature includes:
- Unlimited outgoing calling within your roaming destination and back to Canada
- Unlimited incoming calls
- Unlimited outgoing and incoming text messages
- 100 MB of dedicated data per day that doesn’t come out of your home data bucket
Roam Better International does not cover calls to toll-free numbers (e.g. 1-800 numbers) and directory assistance (e.g. 4-1-1)
To get Roam Better, simply text ROAM to 7626 (ROAM). Once you enroll, you will automatically enjoy affordable daily rates for each day you call, text or use data with your phone when roaming in any of the Roam Better destinations.
Roam Better is available to customers on most monthly plans, including Share plans, voice and text only plans, and Small Business plans. If Roam Better is not available for your travel destination, you can purchase one of our affordable Travel Passes.
- Taxes extra.
- Roam Better is available to customers on most monthly plans, including Share plans, voice and text only plans, and Small Business plans, within certain of Bell's U.S. and international roaming partners' coverage areas.
- Roam Better is not available on prepaid plans, corporate accounts and plans that include roaming services.
- You should not purchase a Travel Pass for a Roam Better destination if you have Roam Better. If you have a Travel Pass and Roam Better active on your line while in a Roam Better destination, you will not have access to your Travel Pass allowance and Roam Better will apply to your roaming usage and charges.
- Roam Better may be incompatible with other roaming features on your line that require removal before you can add Roam Better.
- Roam Better is a pay-per-use feature subject to change without notice, including coverage, rates and usage allowances.
- You will only be charged for a maximum of 20 days per line in the U.S. (including Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands) and a maximum of 20 days per line in other international destinations within the same billing period. Additional charges for data top-ups still apply.
- Premium texts are not included and are subject to additional charges.
- Texts sent to international mobile numbers are not included and are subject to additional charges while using Roam Better in the U.S. (including Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands).
- Roam Better is not to be used for roaming permanently or semi-permanently within any Roam Better destination(s).
- Certain types of usage will not result in the daily charge, including: making a call to Bell customer service, receiving texts, or using non-chargeable data.