Bell SIM cards (3 items)
What is a SIM card?
Your Bell SIM card connects your device to the Bell network. It contains your account information, phone number, contacts and text messages. Your SIM card remains active as long as you subscribe to Bell, so you can move it from one device to another whenever you like.
If you purchase a device from Bell, we provide you with a compatible SIM card. If you're bringing your own device to Bell, you'll need to purchase a SIM card.
Get the most out of your superphone or smartphone by running it on the Bell network. You'll enjoy blazing-fast speeds, coast-to-coast coverage and clear reception with a SIM card from Bell. Our SIM cards are compatible with 3G, 4G and LTE devices on the Bell 3G, 4G and LTE networks.
How to bring your phone to Bell
Enjoy blazing-fast speeds, coast-to-coast coverage and clear reception on the Bell network - while keeping the phone you already know and love.
- See if your phone is compatible with the Bell network.
- Choose the right SIM card for your phone. Not sure which card to get?
- Select the rate plan that suits your needs:
Bring your device to Bell and save every month.
For a limited time, bring the unlocked device you love to Bell and save every month on select plans. Plus, there's no long-term contract.
Visit a Bell store for details.
Why switch to Bell?
- You're covered on Canada's largest 4G LTE network, with the world's fastest and most advanced mobile technology.1 Plus, the network will never drop to 2G.
- Get the most live Mobile TV content - with over 25 live TV channels - only from Bell.
- Access the largest Wi-Fi network across Canada at places like McDonald's®, Tim Hortons®, Chapters® and Indigo®.
- Get rate plans with lots of minutes and data - including unlimited talk and text, Mobile TV and more.
- Trade in your existing phone for an in-store rebate towards the new phone you want.2
- With compatible devices based on total square kms of coverage on the shared 4G LTE network available from Bell vs. Rogers HSPA/HSPA+ LTE network. See bell.ca/LTE for details.
- Valid at participating locations. Must be 18 years of age or older and the legal owner of the phone traded in. Max. 1 phone per trade-in. Rebate applies at the time of purchase on the price of the device and/or accessories in-store after taxes. Amount of rebate depends on the value of the phone; not all phones will get a rebate. See bell.ca/tradein for details.
This tool helps you compare products. (Clear All)
You need to select at least two items to compare. Please select another item from the list.Ok