Bring your phone to Bell.
With a Bell SIM card in your phone, you’ll enjoy blazing-fast speeds, coast-to-coast coverage and clear reception on the Bell network - while keeping the phone you already know and love.
How to bring your phone to Bell:
- See if your phone is compatible with the Bell network.
- Order the right SIM card for your phone.
- Select the rate plan that suits your needs.
- Your SIM card will arrive activated in 3-5 business days. Simply insert it into your phone and you’re ready to go.
Bell SIM cards (3 items)
Choose the right SIM card for your phone. Not sure which card to get? Learn more.
Not sure which card to get?
What is a SIM card?
Your Bell SIM card connects your device to the Bell network. It contains your account information, phone number, contacts and text messages. Your SIM card remains active as long as you subscribe to Bell, so you can move it from one device to another whenever you like.
If you purchase a device from Bell, we provide you with a compatible SIM card. If you're bringing your own device to Bell, you'll need to purchase a SIM card.
Get the most out of your superphone or smartphone by running it on the Bell network. You'll enjoy blazing-fast speeds, coast-to-coast coverage and clear reception with a SIM card from Bell. Our SIM cards are compatible with 3G, 4G and LTE devices on the Bell 3G, 4G and LTE networks.
Not sure which card to get?
Determine the size of card you need by checking your device's user guide or SIM card slot.
Micro SIM card
Nano SIM card
Just a few ways Bell is better.
- Canada's largest LTE network covers over 28 million Canadians from coast to coast with access to the world’s fastest mobile network technology - now up to 45% faster than before to 45% faster than before1
- Watch over 110 live and on demand channels on the go – only from Bell2
- The largest Wi-Fi network across Canada – including participating McDonald’s®, Indigo®, Chapters® and Tim Hortons® locations
- Plans with unlimited nationwide talk & text – loaded with incredible features and shareable data
- Trade in your current phone or tablet and use its trade-in value towards the next device your family wants3
(2) With compatible devices. Available with a Bell TV and Bell Mobility post-paid plan with the Mobile TV add-on. Mobile TV includes 10 hours/mo.; $3/hr. thereafter. Content and channels subject to change without notice and blackout periods may apply. Select live channels and on demand programming can only be viewed if included in your Bell TV subscription. Content viewed over Wi-Fi at home may vary and will count towards your monthly Internet data usage. See bell.ca/tvanywhere.
(3) At participating locations. Must be 18 years or older and the legal owner of the phone/tablet traded in. Max. 1 phone/tablet per trade-in. Amount of rebate depends on the value of the phone/tablet; not all phones/tablets will get a rebate. See bell.ca/tradein for details.
This tool helps you compare products. (Clear All)
You need to select at least two items to compare. Please select another item from the list.Ok