Amazing devices. Amazing network.
The Galaxy S8 and S8+ on the Bell network will be able to take advantage of the fastest mobile network technology anywhere in North America.
The upcoming network enhancement, which combines Quad Band LTE with 256 QAM technology, is capable of delivering mobile data speeds of up to 750 Mbps.
The ultimate screen
With the new Infinity Display on the Galaxy S8 and S8+, the screen flows seamlessly over the edges in a smooth and continuous surface, while keeping the phone fitting comfortably in your hand.
The larger screen means you’ll be able to get a more immersive viewing experience and better productivity when multitasking with the Multi Window feature, which is available on devices like the Galaxy S8, Galaxy S7 and Galaxy Tab S2.
Never stop using your phone, even in a little rain. Keep going even if your phone gets wet with water-resistant capabilities on select devices, like the Galaxy S8 and S8+.1
Capture stunningly bright and vivid pictures, even in low-light conditions. The latest Samsung devices have a dual-pixel sensor for fast autofocus and crisp, detailed photos.
And with Bixby Vision, you’ll be able to search in an innovative way by using the camera to learn more about a product, translate text or find places of interest.
Amazing battery life
Turn on Ultra Power Saving Mode to conserve battery life. It switches your display to black and white and eliminates unnecessary background applications, keeping essential calling and messaging functions running. Plus, with Samsung’s newest devices, you can get up to 4 hours of power with only 10 minutes of charging2 and they are compatible with Samsung wireless chargers.
With Samsung’s ecosystem of products and services, you can:
- Immerse yourself in virtual reality with the Gear VR
- Control your smart home products with Samsung Connect
- Stay fit with Samsung Health and the Gear Fit2
- Back up and sync data with Samsung Cloud
View additional details
©2016 Samsung Electronics Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Samsung, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, Samsung Level on are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., used with permission.
- This device has been tested and received an IP (Ingress Protection) rating of IP68, which tests for dust intrusion and for water submersion up to 1.5metres, for up to 30 minutes. Not shockproof.
- Fast Charging requires an AFC-compatible charger to work. Based on laboratory testing. Battery power consumption depends on factors such as network configuration, carrier network, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, vibrate mode, backlight settings, browser use, frequency of calls, and voice, data and other application-usage patterns.