Samsung. At its best on the Bell network.
- Canada’s largest LTE network.1
- Ranked #1: Canada’s fastest mobile network.2
- The most live channels on the go with Bell Mobile TV.3
The ultimate screen
A truly superior screen with HD Super AMOLED4 technology, amazing resolution, and Adaptive Display, which configures your screen for the best viewing experience.
Write notes and snap photos, even if your phone gets wet, with select water-resistant devices.5
Capture stunningly bright and vivid pictures, even in low-light conditions. With features like Selective Focus, you can draw attention to what’s important by blurring out the background. The latest Samsung devices have a dual-pixel sensor for super-fast autofocus and crisp, detailed photos.
Amazing battery life
Turn on Ultra Power Saving Mode to conserve battery life. It switches your display to black and white and eliminates unnecessary background applications, keeping essential calling and messaging functions running. Plus, with Samsung’s newest devices, you can get up to 4 hours of power with only 10 minutes of charging6 and they are compatible with Samsung wireless chargers.
Push the boundaries of what you can do with your phone
Dive into a virtual world with the Samsung Gear VR and be completely immersed in the experience.
View additional details
©2016 Samsung Electronics Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Samsung, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, Samsung Level on are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., used with permission.
- With compatible devices based on total square kms of coverage on the shared LTE network available from Bell vs. Rogers’ LTE network. See bell.ca/LTE for details.
- Reprinted from www.pcmag.com with permission. © 2016 Ziff Davis, LLC. All rights reserved.
- Within Canada only. Content and channels subject to change without notice and blackout periods may apply. Standard data rates apply to any viewing over cellular network.
- Display resolution (Quad HD-Super AMOLED) and processing speed for "highest performing" in comparison with previous Galaxy devices launched in Canada.
- This device has been tested and received an IP (Ingress Protection) rating of IP68, which tests for dust intrusion and for water submersion up to 1.5 metres for up to 30 minutes.
- Fast Charging requires an AFC-compatible charger to work. Based on laboratory testing. Battery power consumption depends on factors such as network configuration, carrier network, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, vibrate mode, backlight settings, browser use, frequency of calls, and voice, data and other application-usage patterns.