Information and content management
Content management solutions from Bell
Information and content management solutions from Bell help organizations align their information management practices with their business needs and goals.
Bell has developed a comprehensive content management model that serves as a framework for the management of all electronic and physical information assets.
Our end-to-end solutions help you improve the accuracy and quality of information, reduce corporate risk, and automate business processes.
Why information and content management?
Today's enterprises face challenges maintaining control over their physical and electronic information assets. Large quantities of content are stored in isolated databases. Legacy systems have been developed independently of each other, allowing for inconsistent data structures, duplication, and redundancy.
Enterprises must weld their information assets into a useful form to deliver valuable information directly to users, customers, business partners and employees.
In addition, enterprises must securely manage and disseminate content. Publishing timely, accurate, complete, and consistent information is critical when delivering electronic services. Enterprise content management encompasses the strategies, methods and tools used to capture, manage, store, preserve, and deliver content and documents.
How Bell can help
Bell has developed a comprehensive content management model for the management of all electronic and physical information assets. We provide services in all areas of enterprise content management - the strategies, methods and tools used to capture, manage, store, preserve, and deliver content.
Bell offers services for...
- Information architecture - Uses a metadata model to describe, organize, group, distribute and manage information
- Collaboration - Delivers multi-tier content collaboration, workflows, and Enterprise 2.0 tools such as wikis and discussion groups
- Content management systems - Enables full content lifecycle management from creation to retention/disposition; Bell helps you select, customize, integrate and deploy a best-fit content management system
- Electronic forms - Design, data validation, workflows, and integration with legacy systems
- Access and security - Defines authority, accountability, control, and distribution of access
- Systems integration - Includes service-oriented architecture (SOA), data standards, development and integration of an enterprise information management solution
- User experience - Ensures effective content organization, search optimization, interface usability and accessibility
- Information management strategy, planning, governance, policies and procedures
- Federated information management
- Data standards and modeling
- Service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Enterprise content management
- Web content management
- Knowledge management
- Document management
- Record management
- Electronic forms
- Legislative, regulatory and policy compliance
- Reduce corporate risk and ensure legislative and regulatory compliance
- Improve information control, management and access
- Reduce storage costs
- Improve the accuracy and quality of information
- Automate business processes and reduce processing time
- Facilitate collaboration between employees
- Streamline online service delivery to end users
Bell can provide you with complete, end-to-end solutions. Our team has expertise and experience with a range of projects, including:
- Information and content management end-to-end solutions
- Electronic forms management and integration
- Service-oriented architecture (SOA) enablement
Contact us today to learn more.
Expert tips for improving the customer experience