Office 365 from Bell
Office 365 from Bell provides everything you need to boost productivity and reduce IT costs by giving your teams access to Microsoft Office tools from virtually anywhere, on any device.
Available on Canada's largest voice, data and wireless network and deployed by the most experienced professionals nationwide, Office 365 works better when you partner with Bell – giving you end-to-end support and superior application performance.
How it works
Office 365 from Bell integrates the latest versions of Microsoft Office applications with business-class email, file sharing and web/video conferencing tools and administrative controls. It includes four applications, which can be selected individually or as a bundle:
Benefits of Office 365 from Bell
- No upfront infrastructure costs – Because Office 365 from Bell is a cloud-based service, there's no need to buy, install, house and manage servers in your office – meaning you avoid any upfront hardware and software investments. You also benefit from a predictable per-user monthly billing model, paying only for the features you need.
- With the most customer deployments in the country, Bell knows Office 365 best – As the first service provider in Canada to offer Office 365, Bell has superior expertise to help optimize your Office 365 deployment.
- A single point of contact for all your Office 365 needs – Bell has the devices, network and support you need to run Office 365 in your business. When Bell is also your network provider, you enjoy a single point of contact for everything from application performance to network reliability.
- Simple user and application management – Our self-service administrative portal gives you full control over your service, taking pressure off your IT teams while reducing the cost of managing your office and productivity tools. From one central location, you can easily manage your organization's Office 365 applications and settings, including user profiles, security settings and mobile integration.
- Always current and up to date – When you manage your own productivity tools, keeping pace with the latest updates and new releases can be costly and time-consuming. Office 365 from Bell gives you access to the latest applications instantly – with no disruption to your users or extra burden on your IT administrators.
Better support for your business
Bell maintains a dedicated support desk to provide rapid response and problem resolution when you need issues addressed. With Office 365 from Bell, you also gain:
- The ability to bundle complimentary services and products such as Internet access, mobile devices and more – all on a single bill from Bell
- Access to optional bandwidth upgrades to ensure maximum performance for your Office 365 applications over the Bell network
Help with your migration to Office 365
Bell has more than 3,000 certified professionals to work with your organization to design, build and implement your network solution – providing comprehensive support before, during and after your transition to Office 365. Our professional services include:
- Pre-migration assessment and planning – We work with you to determine your organization's needs, review your current infrastructure and develop a migration plan (including strategies for risk mitigation) that best suits your current environment.
- Migration services – Our experts help you successfully execute the migration plan, taking special care to ensure downtime and operational impacts are minimized during your transition to Office 365.
- Administrator training services – We train your administrators on how to provision and manage your user base and applications through the self-service web portal. We also provide training for basic Office 365 functions.
Businesses that demand the best Office 365 experience choose Bell. With the largest voice, data and wireless network in the country, our unparalleled speed, latency, performance and reliability means you can run Office 365 applications on any device over wired and wireless connections.
Bell supports 80% of all network traffic in Canada and reaches 99% of people and businesses in the country – more than any other Canadian provider. We also invest more than $3 billion a year to make Canada's best network even better, and support our services with experienced and dependable provisioning, migration, configuration, monitoring and maintenance.
For more information, request to be contacted by a Bell representative.