Office 365 from Bell
Who in your organization could benefit from Office 365?
Use our checklist to determine which employee groups are a good fit
Online software hosted in the cloud
Selecting office software for your company can be a complicated and costly decision. Although employees have unique roles and software requirements, most software is one-size-fits-all. This means that you end up paying for features that some employees may not use.
Office 365 from Bell makes it easy for companies to give employees access to only the features they need, at an affordable price.
How it works
Office 365 from Bell is a set of messaging and collaboration software that includes business-class email, web conferencing, instant messaging, document storage and collaboration – all delivered as a bundled subscription service via the Microsoft cloud and fully supported by Bell.
When you sign up, you get a financially backed SLA from Microsoft that guarantees a minimum of 99.9% application uptime. You also get access to an intuitive online administrator portal that makes it easy to provision and manage software for employees.
Office 365 from Bell is ideal for your organization if:
- Your email and office software is more than five years old or nearing its end of life
- Your business is growing fast and you have plans for multiple locations, mergers or acquisitions
- Your users need more collaboration tools
- You are currently using a hosted or web-based email solution
When you host your office software in the cloud, you give your employees access to the programs and tools they need to collaborate from anywhere, using a computer or most mobile devices.
Four software applications are available
End-to-end support and application performance
With Office 365 from Bell, you get:
- A single bill from Bell for your Office 365 services – we can also bundle Internet and professional services with your Office 365 bill
- A bilingual, 24/7 help desk with dedicated Tier 1 and Tier 2 support for Office 365
- Access to optional bandwidth upgrades that ensure maximum application performance when accessed over Bell Internet
Help with your migration to Office 365
Bell professional services are available on an optional basis to provide you with comprehensive support before, during and after your transition to Office 365. This support includes:
- Pre-migration assessment and planning: Bell experts will work with you to determine your organization's needs, review your current infrastructure and develop a migration plan that best suits your current environment. Following this assessment, you receive a report that details our migration recommendations and identifies potential risks and strategies for risk mitigation – for example, we may identify that you require more bandwidth for optimum application performance.
- Migration services: Our experts help you successfully execute the migration plan identified in the pre-migration assessment and planning phase. We take special care to ensure downtime and operational impacts are minimized during your transition to Office 365.
- Administrator training services: We train your administrators on how to provision and manage your user base and applications through the administrator portal. We also provide training for basic Office 365 functions.
- Give employees exceptional access to office applications: Collaborate on the road, at home or in the office on most mobile devices.
- Collaborate with 'deskless' workers: Support remote, in-office and even retail or factory floor workers with anywhere, anytime access to office software.
- Reduce email management costs: Save money with easy management of licensing, infrastructure, hardware and a single access for support.
- Take advantage of robust security and reliability: Enjoy 99.9% uptime guaranteed with a financially backed SLA.
- Get unrivalled support: Work with the only service provider in Canada that can bundle, build, bill and fully support your Office 365 applications.
Bell is the only provider in Canada that can sell, provision, integrate and support Office 365, offering an unrivalled, single-point-of-contact experience.
Our highly skilled professionals offer diverse expertise in business process assessment, solution design and deployment across a wide range of industries. Bell solutions and services can be customized to meet industry-specific needs and satisfy current and future business demands.
For more information, request to be contacted by a Bell representative.