Hosted contact centre solutions
How to determine what's right for your organization
Contact centre training
Develop the practical skills needed to maximize performance
The customer experience: Your strategic advantage
Build loyalty and retain your customers – Learn how in this white paper
Maximizing your technology for a better customer experience
Workforce management solutions from Bell provide you with the tools to plan, forecast, analyze and schedule a workforce strategy for your contact centre.
With the implementation of workforce management solutions from Bell, a database is set up for your organization that maintains a list of your agents and their respective skills. This database then links with your contact centre platform to receive operational statistics in real time and output accurate, up-to-date reports and schedules for your contact centre workforce.
With workforce management solutions from Bell:
- An automated system analyzes historical patterns to predict call volume, calculate staff requirements, set employee schedules and track agent performance
- A skills-based environment optimizes agent scheduling using variables like agent preferences, job skills and more
- A multi-channel environment integrates with web-based channels such as email, chat and co-browse
- Conditional analysis for strategic planning produces different scenarios to show you the effects of special activities or events
- Improve forecast accuracy
- Build and change schedules quickly and easily
- Optimize workforce processes with a variety of statistics and reports
- Manage resources in real-time, from any location, using a web interface
- Provide a consistent level of service to customers
With Bell, you have access to the largest team of contact centre professionals in Canada. Our experts work to define, design, develop and deploy the appropriate solutions for your organization.
At Bell, we constantly test new solutions in our own 310-BELL contact centres. We take key learnings to our clients, giving you access to best practices, new technological trends, and the most efficient processes.
Contact us today to learn more.
Expert tips for improving the customer experience