IP VPN service
Make a more informed data centre decision
Get instant access to our data centre buyer's guide now
Preparing for the new workforce
Watch this video to learn more
IP VPN service from Bell is a leading WAN solution providing a secure infrastructure, integrated management, rich capabilities and guaranteed levels of performance. It groups voice, data and video delivery over a private IP MPLS network, enabling advanced applications such as voice over IP and video conferencing.
As a managed service from Bell, IP VPN provides several flexible packages tailored to your business needs.
- Guaranteed levels of performance
- 24/7 technical support from Bell networking specialists
- Extensive diversity options to ensure your critical locations have added protection
- Speeds from 64 Kbps to 1 Gbps
- Multiple classes of service for traffic prioritization
- Seamless scalability, without network disruption or the need for network reengineering
- Service coverage across Canada and in over 100 countries worldwide
- Our multicasting option allows you to minimize bandwidth requirements and optimize your network resources
- For retailers, Bell also offers a point of sale option that includes a secure payment processing connection
Wireless access to IP VPN service
IP VPN service from Bell can also be accessed wirelessly, letting you significantly expand the reach and reliability of your virtual private network. By leveraging one of Canada's most extensive wireless networks, your virtual private network remains accessible even if your primary Internet connection goes down. And, you can easily connect to your corporate network from remote locations not served by wireline Internet – giving you access to your organization's data no matter where your business is located.
Flexible service packages
Bell provides different levels of management, monitoring and reporting to meet your needs.
- Basic service – 24/7 help desk, reactive fault management and service level objectives
- NetControl service – Fault monitoring, detection and resolution of network events, end-to-end incident tracking, service level guarantees and service management reports
- NetInsight service – Includes all NetControl features plus network performance reporting
- NetPerform service – Includes all NetInsight features plus threshold alarming, trending and capacity planning, and proactive advice to optimize network performance
- Increase productivity by providing your employees, suppliers and clients with secure access to business applications
- Optimize IT costs with a consolidated voice, data and video network
- Improve network security with the strength of Bell's scalable and reliable network
- Focus on your core business while Bell provides complete network management and a single point of contact for network support
- Leverage an IP VPN connection to access the Internet at your main site for more cost-effective Internet security
- Provide a secure Internet connection to your branches, removing the cost of implementing and managing firewalls at each location
Experience and expertise – Bell has delivered more than one million IP connections and thousands of VPN connections to enterprise-class organizations.
Bell also has the largest IP MPLS footprint of any Canadian provider, with a robust network that you can rely on for delivery of your IT applications.
Recognized excellence – Bell is recognized as a leading North American provider of managed MPLS services.
Contact us today to learn more.