Reduce the cost of achieving compliance
Manage risk and compliance with ICT
Expose risks and improve processes with this white paper
Security, privacy and IT asset management have complex compliance requirements, and the costs associated with an incident are high. Therefore, it's critical for organizations to develop effective and efficient ways of managing risk and maintaining compliance.
Currently, many organizations rely on external consultants for help with assessments and adherence to legislation, standards and policies. However, this approach is not always efficient or cost effective. To solve this problem, Bell has introduced an Assessment Platform solution.
The Assessment Platform from Bell is a purpose-built application that provides a full range of assessments, analyses and reports to help streamline your organization's security and privacy assessment needs.
A role-based management and delegated administration model is included. This allows individuals within your organization to securely access the relevant organizational data; they'll get the information they need to mitigate risks and make effective business decisions.
The Assessment Platform currently includes three modules to choose from.
Privacy assessment manager – This module provides a detailed analysis of your organization's compliance to relevant privacy legislation. This application helps you complete and manage in-house privacy assessments, creates one repository of data to give you in-depth knowledge of your privacy posture, and addresses multi-jurisdiction privacy compliance when required.
Threat and risk assessment manager – This module examines specific areas within your organization to identify vulnerabilities, threats and risks. The automated process simplifies the completion of threat and risk assessments. Once the assessment is completed, a report identifies potential areas of risk and offers mitigation recommendations.
Payment card industry compliance assessment manager – Any organization that processes, stores and transmits credit card data must comply with the 12 requirements defined by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). This module automates and simplifies the completion of PCI assessments.
The Assessment Platform from Bell allows you to:
- Reduce the time and cost of assessments
- Quickly identify changes required for risk mitigation and compliance
- Build a database of information – gathered through technical assessments – that can be accessed by key personnel and re-used to ease the burden of continual compliance
- Use standardized assessments to provide consistent, reliable data to auditors and to management
- Pull together more complete information to determine appropriate avoidance, mitigation and management strategies
- Provide clear, accurate reports on your organization's compliancy status that can be re-used for future assessments
More featured resources...
The business of privacy in healthcare delivery
Improve your privacy practices with this white paper
Updated PCI and PA-DSS regulations
Assess your compliance readiness with this tool
An integral part of compliance success is the implementation of the right tools and processes to ensure efficient, effective and consistent performance. Bell gives you access to the largest team of experienced and accredited security professionals in Canada, complemented by a strong and comprehensive partner network that includes many of the country's best experts.
Bell is a trusted security advisor with the experience and expertise you need to protect your business. Our security experts can help you through all stages of the compliance process from assessment through to planning and implementation.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation.
You may also want to...
- Develop a comprehensive security strategy
- Control levels of access to corporate information
- Ensure business continuity in the event of a security breach or disaster
- Implement effective security safeguards
- Ensure business compliance
- Ensure PCI DSS compliance with help from certified experts
- Reduce risk, increase compliance and protect my business
- Ensure pandemic preparedness
- Optimize infrastructure and control cost
- Prepare my organization for IPv6 migration