Control levels of access to corporate information
Getting to compliance: how better compliance can reduce risk
Learn about effective ways to meet compliance requirements in this white paper
Upstream security – stopping threats before they reach your network
Learn more about upstream security in this white paper
One of the main goals of any organization is to allow employees to easily access information that helps them do their jobs, while eliminating unregulated access and the possibility of data theft.
Bell offers a set of simple, secure processes and technologies that can grant your users custom levels of access through secure methods of identification, provisioning and authentication.
These processes and technologies enable you to:
- Control access to business applications by centrally managing user roles, privileges and application security policies
- Manage digital certificates with provisioned hardware, software, policies and procedures – or have Bell manage these for you
- Protect your network applications with managed remote authentication based on usernames and passwords
How to get there
Regardless of your current state and unique business requirements, the process remains the same:
- Evaluate your current identity and access management (IAM) system as it relates to best practices
- Define IAM business requirements, taking into account current and future considerations
- Develop a roadmap with your desired IAM goals in mind, including all steps and infrastructure requirements
- Prepare a business case demonstrating return on investment, and decide whether owned or managed solutions make the most sense
The IAM security team at Bell brings experience and expertise to all stages of IAM strategy, planning and adoption.
We've deployed some of the largest IAM systems in Canada and can help you to establish a governance model and consistent policies, procedures and controls to ensure continued success of your IAM program.
Contact us today to learn more.
You may also want to...
- Develop a comprehensive security strategy
- Ensure business continuity in the event of a security breach or disaster
- Implement effective security safeguards
- Ensure business compliance
- Ensure PCI DSS compliance with help from certified experts
- Reduce risk, increase compliance and protect my business
- Ensure pandemic preparedness
- Optimize infrastructure and control cost
What to look for in a managed infrastructure service
Download our buyer's guide now
What you need to know about the cloud
Download our buyers' guide now