Improve customer service and experience
Hosted contact centre solutions
How to determine what's right for your organization
Walk a mile in a customer's shoes
Find common scenarios and a holistic approach in this white paper
Customer experience assessment
Get a better picture of customer experience within your organization
Expert tips for improving the customer experience
With globalization removing the boundaries of time and place, customers have more choice than ever before. They also have higher expectations – including demands for instant information and support, in the channels of their choice.
Does your organization take a holistic approach to customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention? If not, then it's time to start looking at both back-end and front-end processes, and the technologies that support them.
Increase customer satisfaction
- Improve response time and first call resolution in your contact centres
- Streamline your supply chain for faster fulfillment
- Provide customers with the most convenient access and interaction using a multi-channel strategy
- Remove interaction limitations through converged, flexible and unified communications
Provide customers with the personalized experience they demand
- Keep track of customer preferences with an integrated CRM system
- Better understand customer behaviour with Web analytics and usability testing
Increase customer confidence by protecting customer data
- Demonstrate that sensitive information is handled with care with well-defined privacy policies and processes
- Ensure the protection of customer data with controlled access to applications and information
Talk to Bell
Bell can help you address all areas of customer experience with an integrated approach to improving strategy, people, processes, and technology.
Bell's advanced capabilities and solutions enable new levels of customer interaction, flexibility and personalized service.
Contact us today to see how you can improve customer service and experience.
You may also want to...
- Eliminate waste and tap unused resources to reduce costs
- Improve the customer experience using business transformation tools
- Build a culture of excellence and continuous improvement
- Increase productivity and effectiveness
- Optimize infrastructure and control cost
What to look for in a managed infrastructure service
Download our buyer's guide now
What you need to know about the cloud
Download our buyers' guide now