Reduce risk, increase compliance and protect my business
4 tips for building a security plan
How careful planning will prevent gaps that put your organization at risk
Every organization faces some degree of risk, including a myriad of unexpected events that could threaten financial accountability, reputation and business relationships.
Effective protection requires an enterprise-wide security approach that handles risks and incidents in a rational and consistent manner – across all your facilities, your workforce and your infrastructure.
Protection of corporate assets
- Develop a strong foundation with comprehensive security strategies and programs for risk management
- Identify threats and develop appropriate security policies and procedures
- Implement security safeguards and assess their effectiveness
- Control physical and logical access to corporate IT assets and information
- Ensure all regulatory compliance requirements are met, such as those for:
- Email archiving and storage
- Customer privacy
- National Do Not Call List
- Ensure business continuity in the event of a security breach or major disaster
- Build redundant virtual infrastructures for business continuity and enterprise resiliency
Talk to Bell
The experts at Bell can help you implement a holistic, proactive and integrated approach to IT security. We help you protect your business with comprehensive solutions that encompass security strategy, technology, people and processes.
Contact us today to see how you can reduce risk, increase compliance and protect your business.
You may also want to...
- Control levels of access to corporate information
- Develop a comprehensive security strategy
- Ensure business continuity in the event of a security breach or disaster
- Implement effective security safeguards
- Ensure business compliance
- Ensure PCI DSS compliance with help from certified experts
- Ensure pandemic preparedness
- Optimize infrastructure and control cost
What to look for in a managed infrastructure service
Download our buyer's guide now
What you need to know about the cloud
Download our buyers' guide now