Make video collaboration easy for end users, and worry-free for IT staff
Deploying video now and for the future
Learn how to select the right technology in this white paper
Organizations recognize the advantage of video conferencing to replace in-person meetings but are concerned about taking on the IT burden that comes with a video system.
Video collaboration made easy
Managed Infrastructure Service for Video from Bell is a managed service that provides remote monitoring, proactive management and expert technical support to ensure your video infrastructure and endpoint devices consistently perform at their best.
Whether you're upgrading your network to include video for the first time, enhancing an existing video system, or looking to give remote workers off-site video access, our team of experts is there to help.
Bell offers an end-to-end solution and can provide everything from conference room equipment and desktop units to the hardware your video network runs on. We monitor your network 24 x 7 x 365 to prevent incidents, minimize downtime and ensure peak performance.
Our technical support team is always standing by to help your end users schedule and initiate video conferences, and to provide bilingual support. We also offer optional pre-conference system checks, live conference monitoring and assisted call launching.
A managed service that gives you complete control
Managing a video environment requires highly specialized skills and equipment. With Bell, you don't have to invest in continual IT training and infrastructure upgrades – because we take care of it.
And while our highly trained video specialists oversee your video network, you retain control. Your IT team can use our secure self-service portal to issue service requests, report incidents and access service level, performance and capacity reports.
Talk to Bell
When it comes to video, you can count on Bell. We have one of Canada's largest internal video conferencing networks and invest heavily in keeping our experts' skills and knowledge on the leading edge.
You may also want to...
- Communicate with multiple people at once with video
- Deliver HD video content in an efficient and cost-effective manner
- Easily handle sudden peaks in website traffic in order to create the best user experience
- Ensure wide adoption of video conferencing and telepresence
- Address key technology challenges associated with the implementation of video conferencing and telepresence
- Speed up delivery of large files and interactive content without impacting my network or investing in new hardware
- Provide a better user experience with HD video and telepresence
- Enhance website performance to deliver the best possible online experience for my users
- Optimize infrastructure and control cost
What to look for in a managed infrastructure service
Download our buyer's guide now
What you need to know about the cloud
Download our buyers' guide now