Communicate with multiple people at once with video
Preparing for the new workforce
Watch this video to learn more
Deploying video now and for the future
Learn how to select the right technology in this white paper
If your employees, customers and business partners are in different locations, video conferencing is a simple and effective way to bring everyone together.
Bell Video Exchange makes this simple. It's an on-demand, cloud-based video conferencing service that works just like an audio conference. To host a video session, just access a dedicated bridge that you can use any time you want – no reservations required.
As easy as making a phone call
To start a video call on the Bell Video Exchange service, simply send the dial-in instructions to your participants, open the bridge and meet. If you ever need support arranging or launching a call, the Bell reservation desk is ready to help, 24 x 7 x 365.
The service can be accessed using the public Internet or the Bell IP VPN service for voice and video class of service. ISDN is also supported for non-IP systems or audio-only participants.
Bell Video Exchange ensures your video meetings are stable and secure. It lets you take full advantage of video collaboration without having to invest in costly equipment or specialized in-house IT support.
Freedom and flexibility
With Bell Video Exchange, you have the flexibility to connect participants using a wide range of video environments, from standard and high-definition video systems to lifelike telepresence set-ups incorporating the most sophisticated audio-visual equipment. This eliminates the challenges usually associated with network integration.
Plus, it seamlessly accommodates video equipment from multiple vendors including Cisco, Polycom, HP, LifeSize and Sony, so you don't have to worry about interoperability.
Talk to Bell
As the operator of one of Canada's largest internal video conferencing networks, Bell knows video. We continually invest in our team to bring you skills and knowledge that are always on the leading edge.
You may also want to...
- Make video collaboration easy for end users, and worry-free for IT staff
- Deliver HD video content in an efficient and cost-effective manner
- Easily handle sudden peaks in website traffic in order to create the best user experience
- Ensure wide adoption of video conferencing and telepresence
- Address key technology challenges associated with the implementation of video conferencing and telepresence
- Speed up delivery of large files and interactive content without impacting my network or investing in new hardware
- Provide a better user experience with HD video and telepresence
- Enhance website performance to deliver the best possible online experience for my users
- Optimize infrastructure and control cost
What to look for in a managed infrastructure service
Download our buyer's guide now
What you need to know about the cloud
Download our buyers' guide now