7 best practices for staying secure in the cloud
Moving to the cloud entails transferring the responsibility of keeping your data secure while still remaining accountable.
But if you know how to prepare internally and how to find a cloud provider whose policies and actions match your own, you won't have issues.
We've put together these 7 best practices to help you determine:
- What you need to do to prepare for the cloud
- What to look for in a cloud provider solution
- How to clarify roles and responsibilities now, not when an event occurs
- Why ISPs are better at detecting threats
- Why you don't want to ask for customized security parameters
- What SLA terms you must have
- Which provider can satisfy your corporate policies