White paper – The content delivery network (CDN): delivering the ultimate Web experience
When it comes to the Internet, content is king. But slow, inconsistent delivery diminishes the value of even the richest content.
To ensure your content reaches its audience as quickly as possible, every single time, you'll want to take a hard look at the advantages of a content delivery network (CDN).
CDNs bypass the public Internet to quickly and reliably deliver high-bandwidth digital content — even to large and widely distributed recipients. You can send higher volumes of multimedia information faster and more securely, without capital investment.
Our latest white paper examines the benefits of CDN and details best practices for building a business case. You'll also get a roadmap for selecting and implementing a CDN solution.
- Why CDN delivers an enhanced global user experience while reducing networking costs
- How improved delivery of Web content can help your business grow
- The advantages of a network-based CDN
- How to decide whether CDN is right for your business
- Important features for security, storage, geo-blocking and granular end-user reporting
This white paper also details important CDN side benefits such as security features, storage, geo-blocking and granular end-user reporting.
See how you can deliver the ultimate Web experience to your clients.