Gap analysis tool: Maximizing your technology for a better customer experience
How complete is your plan for leveraging technology to deliver a better customer experience?
Delivering a better customer experience requires that you synchronize your customer needs and your business processes with technology.
Technology does two things to improve the customer experience:
- It helps customers to help themselves online, at the contact centre and elsewhere
- It gives employees the tools to effectively provide more help – and the satisfaction of a job well done
But how do you know if the technology you now have stands in the way? And where is the best value for your dollar in terms of future improvements?
Work through this succinct gap analysis to find:
- The issues that stand in the way of your customer experience vision
- Whether issues are related to technology or business process
- The likelihood that you will fulfill long-term communications and customer experience goals – on budget – while leveraging existing infrastructure
Just complete the form below to get this valuable resource.
* Indicates a required field