Upstream security white paper: Stopping threats before they reach your network
In coming years, malware and resulting botnets will continue to present significant threats to your business, and legacy perimeter-based security designs that start at the enterprise and face inwards will no longer be sufficient.
To effectively manage in today's cyber-threat landscape, organizations must proactively manage risks that lie beyond the network perimeter.
The purpose of this white paper is to provide a better understanding of the global threat landscape and provide insights into how upstream security should form an integral part of security and risk management posture.
It will give you an overview of:
- The global cyber security threat landscape and its impact on your organization
- The difference between traditional perimeter security and upstream security
- How carrier grade intelligence can help secure an enterprise
- What organizations can do now to reduce and manage risk
* Indicates a required field