Deploying video now and for the future – How to select the right technology
If you're looking to figure out how to make video work for your business, this white paper is your essential guide to deploying a video network for long-term success.
Video has evolved and is fast becoming an important means by which organizations communicate internally and with partners.
But to get the most out of video, it's critical that you build a solution that's right for your organization now and into the future. You need to make it easy for everyone in your organization to start using video, and integrate it with other IP-based infrastructure on your network.
Our comprehensive resource provides in-depth information on the business and technical considerations you will face, including what video solutions are available, and how to incorporate video into a unified communications (UC) strategy.
Read this white paper to discover:
- How video and UC work better together
- Change management factors you should consider, including budget, real estate and user adoption
- Detailed comparisons of major technology vendors
- How to plan for video's impact on your IT resources and infrastructure, including bandwidth utilization, application integration, interoperability, security, and more
* Indicates a required field