What do you want from your business line? It’s a critical part of any operation, so Bell lets you select the phone service package with features that work for you. Choose from traditional options like voice mail and call display to more advanced features that let you harness the latest in communications technology.
You can get:
- Reliable, high-quality phone service
- A dial tone during extended power outages at your workplace
- The fastest installation and repair options
- Listings in Yellow Pages and White Pages directories
- 24/7 support
Includes 1000 long distance minutes
Phone line with 8 calling features, including:
• Call display
• Call forwarding
• Call waiting
• Speed call
• Last number redial
• Call Blocking
Need more than one phone line?
Contact a representative today to learn more about getting additional phone lines.
For the first 6 months. $162.23/mo. thereafter3
Get 6 essential business services for 1 low price.
To do more and make more for your business, you need to keep productivity up and costs down.
• Business Fibe Internet with unlimited usage
• Business Phone Line with calling features
• Canada / U.S. long distance plan
• Online security protection and modem with Wi-Fi capabilities
• Web Essentials Bundle
• Business TV with programming and hardware
Learn more about 6 business essential solutions
A basic business line is ideal for customers who need a single connection for phone, fax, point of sale or alarm system.
With this plan you can:
- Choose only the calling features you want
- Select a contract length that's right for you
- Get repairs completed by the end of the next business day
This simple cost-effective bundle offers a full suite of features that can help you meet your clients needs.
With this value plan you'll get:
- Seven of the most popular features for business such as Call Display and Line Hunting.
- An optional discounted fax line
- Professional Installation
- Repairs completed by the end of the next business day
Megalink is a connection to the PSTN network for your PBX, where each single connection provides you with the equivalent of 23 phone lines. It is a cost-effective solution for businesses with PBX systems that handle a large volume of calls, including call centres or companies with multiple locations. Megalink offers many features for PBX applications such as the ability to purchase and assign Direct Inward Dial (DID) numbers for your employees.
With Megalink, you will:
- Get significant savings as compared to using multiple Basic Business or Local Link lines
- Enjoy clear, digital transmission for voice and data communications
- Protect the reliability of your network with several back-up configuration options
Call Display (Name and Number)
Incl Package A
Conference Calling/Call Transfer
Incl Package B
Visual Call Waiting
Business Voice Dialing
Call Return/Last Number Redial (*69)
Online Web Portal
Voicemail to Email