If your computer or server crashed tomorrow, how would it impact you? You rely on your files and documents to help you run your business—don’t risk losing them to computer failures or theft. Take the worry out of back up with Bell Data Protect, a simple business-class service that affordably protects your valuable information.
You can get:
- Continuous, real-time back up of files for PCs or servers, even when you're not connected to the Internet.
- Ample storage for your PCs and servers, with the flexibility to get more.
- Remote access to files through any browser for easy sharing with colleagues.
- Information securely stored and hosted in Canadian facilities.
Our Data Protect service helps you manage and secure your information in two ways.
- Continuously back up documents in real time, even ones you're working on
- Identify file types and files for backup
- Back up files offline when you are not connected to the Internet
- Back up multiple versions of files so earlier versions remain accessible
- Encrypt your files on your computer before they are backed up
- Protect your data off-site in a 24/7 secure facility
- Easily store files on a remote server that you can access from any computer over the Internet
- Securely share files with your employees and partners rather than sending large email attachments
$1/GB per month
- Internet Explorer 7
- Firefox 3.6
- Safari 4
The Virtual Drive requires a Windows® server or PC with specific hardware and software.
- 500 MHz CPU
- 384 MB RAM
- 20 MB for installation footprint
- 100 MB free disk space
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional, SP1 or later (x86-32)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Starter (x86-32)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (x86-64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (x86-64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium (x86-32)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate, Business (x86-32)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate 64-Bit Edition, including SP1 (x86-64)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Standard 32-bit, SP1 (x86-32)
- Microsoft Windows 2003 Server, Standard, Enterprise, SP1 (x86-32)
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or higher is required