Business Internet Dedicated
Get big-business online capabilities without the cost. If your business has more advanced IT needs, like the ability to host a Web site, manage an email server or connect work stations over a local network, our Business Internet Dedicated service is the answer.
You can get:
- A dedicated connection to the Bell network
- Up to 32 static IP addresses and 30 optional email addresses
- Guaranteed performance with a Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Reports on usage patterns and network availability
- A router provided and managed by Bell
This service provides you with the reliable bandwidth, speed and the static IP address you'll need to create the online environment you want for your company and your customers.
You'll be able to:
- Host your own Web site
- Create custom pages for clients
- Share information with employees at other locations
- Connect up to 50 workstations over a local network
- Manage your own email server
You don't share your computer - why should you share your connection to the Internet? Your business needs reliable, consistent bandwidth, and you get it with a dedicated Internet connection to the Bell network. The horsepower we provide is for you, and you alone, with download speeds of up to 16 Mbps and upload speeds of up to 1 Mbps².
You need to know what is happening with your Internet connection. In addition to unrivalled network uptime and the latest in security technology, Bell monitors your network and notifies you of any issues. Bell also provides extensive performance reporting which demonstrate that SLAs are met. If they aren't met, we'll issue you with service credits.
You can also get repairs done within 24 hours, guaranteed by contract.
By making it easy and affordable to share information and collaborate, this service will allow you and your employees to get more done in less time, with better results. You can also eliminate expensive travel by attending and hosting web seminars.
With up to 30 optional email addresses, Bell can take the burden of managing your business email.
Email updates featuring expert tips, tools and more.