Microsoft Office 365
Email is vital to running a business—and now you can get more inbox storage plus new kinds of software that enable you to work from almost anywhere. Powered by Microsoft and supported by Bell, Office 365 lets you access email, coordinate schedules and work on projects from most web browsers and mobile devices in a highly secure way. It combines three powerful but easy-to-use software tools that let your employees stay connected and work more effectively, which can save you time and money.
For a limited time get 3 months of Office 365 for free and a 30 minute tutorial1.
You can get:
- A 50 GB mailbox plus the ability to send and receive 25 MB attachments
- Easy access to email, business documents and contacts from most mobile devices
- Ability to share and work on Office documents from remote locations.
- 24/7 bilingual tech support from Bell and consolidated billing with other Bell Business services.
- A fixed monthly rate to keep costs predictable and affordable.
- Maximum performance by bundling with Bell Business Internet and choose from a range of download and upload speeds.2
- A 30 minute tutorial on Office 365. Learn more
Add Office 365 to your existing Internet service.
For a limited time, get the first 3 months of Office 365 for free and a free 30 minute tutorial.
Access your email, calendars and contacts from almost any web browser. Exchange Online makes it easy to communicate with customers and coworkers from most PCs and mobile devices and uses a familiar Outlook email experience.
Exchange Online gives you:
- A 50 GB mailbox and the ability to send attachments of up to 25 MB
- Automatic synchronization of email, schedules and contacts
- Calendar sharing to easily create meetings based on employee availability
- Access from nearly any computer, smartphone or tablet Premium anti-virus and anti-spam protection
Share ideas and work on project documents as a team-no matter if you're in or out of the office. SharePoint Online lets you create a large, private online site for managing projects.
SharePoint Online gives you:
- Private sites that allow you to share and work on documents with employees, partners and customers
- The ability for multiple contributors to share and track Office documents so everyone is using the latest version of the same document
- Custom web addresses for public and private project sites
- 10 GB of storage plus 500 MB per additional user
Need to make a last-minute change to a PowerPoint presentation while on the road? Microsoft Office Web Apps allow you to access and edit all your Office documents from almost anywhere.
Office Web Apps give you:
- A browser-based interface for viewing and editing Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote documents
- The ability to see who's reviewing and editing Excel and OneNote documents
- Accurate formatting of Office documents across different browsers
- A consistent, user-friendly interface regardless of what device you use
Microsoft Lync Online makes it simple and convenient to communicate with co-workers - whether you want to ask a colleague a quick question or hold an online meeting with the entire office.
Lync Online lets you:
- Connect and chat with other employees through instant messaging (IM)
- Turn an IM chat into an online meeting with just a few mouse clicks
- Invite up to 50 attendees to meetings and presentations via audio or video conferencing
- Respond more efficiently to an email via instant message or audio chat
To access Microsoft Office 365, please ensure your computer meets the minimum system requirements.
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista with Service Pack 2
- Windows XP with Service Pack 3
- Windows XP Home Edition is supported, but it will not support federated identity
- Windows XP Media Center Edition is supported, but it will not support federated identity
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 (for Windows XP)
- Java client 1.4.2 (for Macintosh OS X)
- Microsoft Office 2010 or Office 2007 Service Pack 2
- Office 2008 for Mac and Microsoft Entourage 2008 Web Services Edition
- Office 2011 for Mac and Outlook 2011 for Mac
- NET Framework 2.0 or later
- Microsoft Lync 2010
- Services Connector
- Internet Explorer 7 or later
- Mozilla Firefox 3.x
- Apple Safari 3.x
- Internet Explorer 7 or later
- Firefox 3 or later
- Safari 3 or later on Macintosh OS X 10.5
- Chrome 3 and later versions
- Outlook Web App also has a light version that supports a reduced set of features on almost any browser