You can’t afford to lose time and money to computer problems. What’s the solution? Instead of doing it yourself, our professional IT support service gives you access to highly skilled specialists. Bell PC Protect will proactively ensure your PCs are at optimal performance, and with live support there when you need it, you can concentrate on running your business.
You can get:
- 24/7 Canadian-based technical support.
- Monthly tune-up of your PC for improved performance and early detection of problems.
- PC repair with remote or on-site service.
- Annual PC hardware warranty.
- PC theft protection through remote monitoring.
What do you get when you subscribe to PC Protect? This service includes:
Contact technical support via phone, online chat or email at any time. Our highly skilled Canadian-based help desk agents can quickly fix your PC problems, including "how to" questions you have about business applications like Microsoft ® Office. It's like having your own IT department.
Receive on-site repairs for hardware issues that we can't solve remotely. If we can't fix the problem, our warranty will cover the cost of replacement parts up to $500 per year, per PC.
We'll run a remote monthly diagnostic of your PC to determine whether your operating system and important software are up to date, and that it's running at optimal performance. You will also get a report card on the health of your computer that details what issues have been automatically fixed, and if there are any other problems that need to be addressed.
- System component check
- Optimization of hard drive, memory, cache and Internet browser
- Enabling of Windows and Microsoft Office software updates
- Enabling of Windows Firewall, security and updates
- Cleanup of Windows registry to remove unused registry entries
- Disk cleanup and removal of temporary or unnecessary files
- Disk defragmentation to increase PC performance
- Review of startup items and recommendations on what to remove
- Verifying presence of active and current antivirus and spyware software or data backup
- Complete check of workstation health with tune-up service report
Should your computer be stolen, your data will remain safe and recovery attempts will be made to locate your PC.
Every Computer, registered for PC Protect must have the following system requirements:
- Intel® Pentium® IV 300MHz or better (no older than 5 years old.)
- 1 GB of dedicated RAM is recommended
- 2 GB of free hard disk space
- Wake on LAN must be enabled in the BIOS
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari (Mac) current release required for installation
- 2 MB or higher High Speed Internet Access
- One of the following Windows or Mac Operating Systems
- Microsoft® Windows® XP
- Microsoft® Windows® Vista (Starter Edition is not supported)
- Microsoft® Windows® 7
- MacOS 10.5 (Leopard) or higher