Get everything your business needs with Bell for one great price.
Running a business means you have to play many roles at once. Bell can give you the tools to help you be the owner, the manager, the receptionist and more – all at the same time. Let Bell focus on your technology needs, while you focus on your business.
Bundle your business phone and Internet services and not only will you save but you get services that will help you and your employees stay connected and protect your data against the latest Internet threats.
You can get:
- Unlimited Business Internet usage.
- Up to 10 Mbps download speed.
- A wireless networking modem.
- 3 Internet Protect licenses.
- Business phone line with 7 calling features including Call Display and Voice Mail.
- 300 Canada and U.S. long distance minutes per month.
- Same Day Next Day repair.1
Unlimited Internet usage included.
Savings of up to $107/month for your business.
• Unlimited usage Business Internet with up to 10 Mbps download speed.
• Wireless networking modem.
• 3 licenses of Internet Protect.3
• Business line with 7 calling features.4
• 300 Canada and U.S. long distance minutes/month.5
Add Bell TV for business to the Business Bundle and save up to $30/mo.
Do more, make more and save more with exclusive savings on business essentials and more.7
A simple, cost-effective phone service that offers a full suite of features that can help you meet your clients needs.
- A reliable phone service to keep you connected day and night.
- Installation as fast as the next day.
- Seven of the most popular features for business such as Call Display and Voicemail.
- An optional discounted fax line.
Reach more customers and improve customer service with a reliable long distance service.
- Clear reception.
- 300 free long distance minutes per month. Savings of $9.95/mo.
With Bell, you can customize your Internet solution in order to obtain a perfect combination of features and services for your business. Moreover, our online support and technical assistance provide you with 24/7 support.
- Unlimited usage.
- Super fast Internet service.
- Upload speeds of up to 1 Mbps.
Defend your computers and network with online security made for businesses. Bell Internet Protect, powered by McAfee, gives you easy-to-manage business-class security with all the flexibility you need to monitor and control your computer environment at work.
Internet Protect will help secure your computer environment from constantly evolving online threats, while providing you with the flexibility to customize your security rules based on your company policies.
- Online protection for your computers and servers against security threats.
- Automatic updates of patches and new software releases.
- Vulnerability scanning to detect weak points in your network.
- Increased productivity by controlling employees' online activity.
- Highly customizable administrative controls to manage your security from any browser.
Bell Satellite TV for business can help give your customers a better experience by providing them with top entertainment in stunning HD picture quality - 10X better than regular television.
- You can draw in big crowds with exclusive live PPV events.
- You can increase traffic and build customer loyalty with a rich variety of programming and HD content.
- Simple and cost effective solutions that can help you bring customers back week after week.
(2) Offer ends April 7, 2013. Available to new business customers in Ontario, where access and technology permits, who sign up and continuously subscribe to a Bell Business Voice line (Local Link) ($46.60/mo.: Relay (13¢/mo.) and Network Access Charge ($9.95/mo.) included, 9-1-1 fees (16¢/mo.) are not included) and to Bell Business Internet ($30.50/mo.: access $25.50, wireless modem rental $0, Internet Protect $5, upload speeds of up to 1 Mbps on a 3-yr. contract term. Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of your Internet service agreement found at bell.ca/businessinternetterms. Basic installation and activation fees apply. Voice installation $125, Internet installation $20, Internet activation $60. Subject to change without notice and cannot be combined with any other offer. Taxes extra. Early termination fees apply. Other conditions apply. Available where not CRTC regulated.
(3) Customer must meet the minimum PC and service requirements that can be found at bell.ca/internetprotect.
(4) 7 calling features included are (1) call display, (2) call transfer, (3) 3-way conferencing, (4) call forward, (5) last number redial, (6) line hunting or call waiting, and (7) voicemail.
(5) Applies to direct dialled calls to Canada and the continental U.S., including Alaska and Hawaii but excluding Mexico. Applies to outbound calls; excluding toll-free calls. 7¢/additional min. Free long distance plan applied as an ongoing monthly credit of $9.95 on the account before taxes.
(6) Where applicable, monthly prices include a fee to fund Bell's contribution to the CRTC's Local Programming Improvement Fund (LPIF). See bell.ca/LPIF. LPIF will be itemized separately on your Bell invoice. Digital service fee ($3/mo. per account) included. Customer must sign up and continuously subscribe to the Bell Voice and Internet Bundle ($77.10/mo.) on a 3-yr term and to Bell TV for Business Starter package (Canadian Digital Package - $9.95/mo.). Promotional price from $9.95/mo. also includes a standard HD receiver and basic installation (includes: installation of one receiver to one TV, installation of one dish and the required wiring (RG6) up to 50 metres, maximum peaking of the signal, up to 3 hours of work on premises to demonstrate how to use our system and HD NIMIQ 2 upgrade if applicable. Additional programming will be added at regular price. Purchase of Standard HD Receiver Plus ($99) and HD PVR ($399) available at an extra cost.
(7) Current as of October 1, 2012. Subject to change without notice, not combinable with other offers. Requires registration into the Bell Business Advantage Program, available to Business customers in ON, QC, AB and BC with continued subscription to an eligible Bell Mobility service and an eligible Bell phone, Internet or website service, where access and technology permit. Total savings may vary by Partner, products and length of term. Program subject to change without notice. For additional terms and conditions see; advantage.bell.ca/terms.