Need to save on travel costs? Need a more efficient way to meet with customers, suppliers and employees? Conferencing is the best way to do that, and it is as simple as making a phone call.
You can get:
- Your choice of audio, video and Web conferencing to better connect people
- The capability to collaborate with both large and small groups
- Conferencing services that work with the most common computers and networks
Complete the form and one of our experts will call you shortly.
Below are the audio, Web and video conferencing options we offer. To Buy Now
It's a great way to get everyone you need to talk to "in one room" and it's as easy as making a phone call.
We offer two types of audio conferencing services:
- Reservationless: With this pay-per-use service, conduct a call without having to book it in advance.
- Operator assistant: This service offers further features and support for your conference event, including having an operator dial out to participants, greet those who dial in, and introduce all attendees to ensure your meeting runs smoothly from start to finish.
Add great visuals to your conference call with an important client by including documents and images while you talk. All you need is a telephone and a Web browser to share and collaborate with others in your conference calls.
Bell Webcasting service is ideal to present video, slides, images or documents to a much larger audience. It's great for product launches, internal communications, special events, training, crisis management and much more, Webcasting is available as a pay-per-use service or on a monthly subscription.
Get all the impact of a face-to-face meeting without the hassles and expense of getting everyone in the same room. Whether it's training, project management, announcements or even recruitment, Video conferencing offers a more personal touch.