Current as of November 16, 2021. Offer ends November 29, 2021. Available to new residential customers in Ontario, where access/technology permit. Subject to change without notice; not combinable with other offers. Taxes extra. Customer must opt to receive paperless billing. (1) $200 prepaid card available to customers who add eligible Internet and TV bundles, $100 prepaid card available to customers who add eligible Internet packages. In the event of early termination of your 2-year TV contract, early cancellation charges tied to the prepaid card will apply, in addition to any other early cancellation charges which may be applicable. Services must be installed within 30 days of order. Customer must continuously subscribe to eligible services and have an account in good standing for 60 days following installation, after which an email is sent to register to redeem the card. Within 30 days of receipt of the registration e-mail, Customer must register online to receive the card. Customer will receive card by mail within 4-6 weeks. One card per account. Card is issued by Peoples Trust Company pursuant to license by Visa Int. *Trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license by Peoples Trust Company. No cash access or recurring payments. Card valid for up to 12 months; unused funds will forfeit after the last day of the month of the valid thru date. Card terms and conditions apply. The BELL and FIBE trademarks are owned by Bell Canada. All other trademarks are owned or used under license by Bell Canada or one of its subsidiaries.
Available to new residential customers and new Mobility customers, where access/technology permit. Subject to change without notice; not combinable with other offers. Taxes extra. Customer must opt to receive paperless billing. Price is subject to increase during your subscription. Any change made to services may affect the price and/or result in the loss of credits or promotions, as the case may be, as eligibility conditions may vary.
- A wired connection and at least one additional wired or wireless connection are required to obtain total download speed.
- Maximum speeds can only be obtained on a wired connection.
- As ranked by PCMag. Reprinted with permission. © 2020 Ziff Davis, LLC. All rights reserved. Based on a third-party score (Global Wireless Solutions OneScoreTM) calculated using wireless network testing in Canada against other national wireless networks of combined data, voice, reliability and network coverage.
- Plans start at 30 GB of data at maximum download speeds. Beyond 30 GB of data, speeds are up to 512 Kbps, suitable for light web browsing, email and messaging. No data overage charges apply. You can continue to use data at these reduced speeds until your next monthly bill period. Only available in Canada. Not compatible with Roam Better.
- Applies to calls made from Canada to a Canadian number or calls received from any number while you are inside Canada. Only available in Canada.
- Sent messages include text messages sent to a Canadian phone number while in Canada and excludes texts sent to a landline, text messages sent to a U.S. or International phone number, premium messages, alerts, messages sent with a messaging application and roaming (international GSM). Received messages include text messages received while in Canada and excludes roaming, premium messages, alerts or dial-up messages received from a messaging application. Out of bundle charges may apply.
- Bell SmartPayTM is available with new activations or upgrades on an eligible 2-year plan starting from $80/mo. Amortized taxes on the financed amount are payable with your monthly device payments. Purchase financing provided by Bell Mobility, on approved credit. Cost of borrowing is $0. If you end your Bell SmartPay Agreement or Service Agreement early or you change your rate plan for a non-eligible rate plan, your remaining device payments (based on the full monthly amount before any promotional discounts) will become due immediately and you will be subject to an early cancellation fee for your Service Agreement.