- Assuming optimal network conditions. A wired connection and at least one additional wired or wireless connection are required to obtain total speeds of up 1.5 Gbps
- Based on a comparison between Bell’s up to 940 Mbps upload speed and other major cable providers’ upload speed offerings.
- Available with select channels/content, excluding US networks and non-local content, and subject to viewing limitations.
- A separate subscription to Netflix and Crave services is required to view content. Viewing content on Netflix and YouTube will count towards your monthly Internet data usage.
(†) Netflix and YouTube not available with standalone TV. YouTube only available with 4K PVR.
- Fibe TV app is available with select compatible devices. Download & Go is only available for recordings and select on demand content which require a subscription on smartphones and tablets. Requires mobile network or Wi-Fi connection (except to watch your downloaded content). A PVR is required to manage and watch your recordings; recordings available for maximum 60 days with the Fibe TV app. Select live and on demand channels/content from your Fibe TV subscription is available for viewing. More channels/content and features (e.g. TV control features) are available over Wi-Fi at your home with a Fibe Internet connection vs. with a third party Internet connection or outside your home. Mobile data charges may apply. Channels/content subject to change without notice and blackout periods may apply. Viewing live content with Bell Streamer, Google ChromecastTM, Apple TV (4th gen. or 4K box), Amazon Fire TV (basic edition or higher), Android TV (Google-certified) or AirPlay is only available within your home and a Bell Internet connection is required. Viewing on the Fibe TV app is available up to HD and picture quality may vary based on Internet speeds. Other conditions apply..
- Each additional TV requires a wireless receiver ($8/mo. rental or $199 purchase). Receivers need to be connected to a power outlet. Customer responsible for use of receivers: Do not expose to heat sources, rain or damp and temperature extremes. Range of wireless signal may vary due to electromagnetic interference, home construction material, obstructions and other environmental factors.
Fibe is a trademark of Bell Canada. Crave and all associated logos are trademarks of Bell Media Inc. All rights reserved. HBO®, HBO Canada®, and related service marks are property of Home Box Office, Inc., used under licence. All rights reserved. All images, artwork and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. SHOWTIME and related logos are trademarks of Showtime Networks Inc., used under license. All rights reserved.