Available to new residential customers, where access/technology permit, who are students enrolled in a Canadian post-secondary institution and who provide acceptable proof of enrollment for the upcoming 2021 session within 14 days of activation. Subject to change without notice and cannot be combined with any other offer. Taxes extra. Modem rental included. Speed experienced on the Internet may vary with your technical configuration, Internet traffic, server, your environment, simultaneous use of IPTV (if applicable) and other factors.
- Credits apply to the first full 30-day billing period and for each full billing period after that, for the duration of the promotion. A billing period may not start on the day of subscription or installation of services. Price without credit will apply prior to the first full 30-day billing period or if services are terminated during a 30-day billing period. Failure to provide acceptable proof of enrollment will result in removal of student Internet credit (price without student Internet credit will apply) and an activation fee of up to $59.95 will be charged. After the promotional period, then the in-market prices will apply. Any change made to services may affect the price and/or result in the loss of credits or promotions, as the case may be, as eligibility conditions may vary.
- To qualify for and maintain the Student Promo, (1) continued subscription to the Fibe Internet package selected at time of subscription is required, and (2) acceptable proof of enrollment to a post-secondary institution for the upcoming 2021 session must be provided within 14 days of activation using a link provided in a separate email. Failure to provide acceptable proof will result in removal of the student monthly Internet credit. Failure to provide acceptable proof will also result in the charge of the activation fee of up to $59.95 (which was otherwise waived as part of the Student Internet Promo). Acceptable forms of proof of post-secondary school enrollment are: (1) student identification card for the upcoming 2021 school session issued by a post-secondary institution, digital identification card accepted; (2) school attendance certificate for the upcoming 2021 school session issued by a post-secondary institution; (3) tuition receipt for fees paid for the upcoming 2021 school session from a post-secondary institution; or (4) a current and valid ISIC (International Student ID Card). Bell reserves the right to review and reject documents submitted that it determines in its sole discretion to be false or tampered with or that do not fall within one of the acceptable forms of proof listed above. Rejection of a document will result in the removal of the Student Internet Promo as set out above.
- The Fibe TV app package is available with select compatible devices. Download & Go is only available for select on-demand content that requires a subscription, on smartphones and tablets. Requires mobile network or Wi-Fi connection (except to watch your downloaded content). More channels/content are available over Wi-Fi at your home with a Fibe Internet connection vs. outside your home. Content viewed over Wi-Fi at home will count towards your monthly Internet data usage (if applicable). Mobile data charges may apply. Channels/content subject to change without notice and blackout periods may apply. Viewing live content with Bell Streamer, Google Chromecast, Apple TV (4th gen. or 4K box), AirPlay, Amazon Fire TV (basic edition or higher) or Android TV (Google-certified) is only available within your home and an unlimited Bell Internet connection is required. Viewing on the Fibe TV app is available in up to HD and display quality may vary with your configuration, server, applicable network traffic and management or other factors. Other conditions apply.
- A wired connection and at least one additional wired or wireless connection are required to obtain total download speed.
- Maximum speeds can only be obtained on a wired connection.
Fibe and Fibe TV App are trademarks of Bell Canada. All rights reserved.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPhone, Apple Watch, Fibe TV app, Apple AirPlay and Siri Remote are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.