Prepaid Voice plans
Prepaid Voice and Data plans
- * Additional data is $0.15/MB
- Overage rates: $0.35/min. for local minutes, $0.50/min. for Canada and U.S. long distance5, $0.30/text for Canada-wide texts4, $0.40/text for U.S. & international texts4, $0.50/message for picture and video messages4.
- If full monthly rate plan payment is unsuccessful, the following pay-per-use rates apply: $0.60/min. for local minutes, $0.60/min. for Canada and U.S. long distance5, $0.60/message for Canada, U.S. & international texts4, $0.50/message for picture and video messages4.
- One-time $10 SIM card charge applies.
- A provincial government 9-1-1 fee may apply where applicable: QC: $0.46/mo., NS: $0.43/mo., AB: $0.44/mo., NB: $0.97/mo., SK: $0.94/mo., PE: $0.70/mo., NL: $0.75/mo., NWT: $1.70/mo. S.K.: Effective May 7, 2021, the 9-1-1 service fee will increase from $0.94 to $1.88 per month. Bell remits fees withheld to government.
Pricing and offers subject to change without notice. Available with compatible devices, within network coverage areas available from Bell Mobility; see bell.ca/coverage. Long distance and roaming charges may apply outside your local area. Some services (such as Pay-Per-Use) require a min. positive balance or they are suspended. Prepaid funds are non-refundable. Prepaid funds will be restored if you Top Up your account within 7 days of their expiry. Activation and account set-up fees notified at the time of activation may apply to Prepaid activations. Taxes extra. Other conditions apply.