Prepaid Voice plans
Prepaid Voice and Data plans
- * Additional data is $0.15/MB
- Overage rates: $0.35/min. for local minutes, $0.50/min. for Canada and U.S. long distance4, $0.30/text for Canada-wide texts3, $0.40/text for U.S. & international texts3, $0.50/message for picture and video messages3.
- If full monthly rate plan payment is unsuccessful, the following pay-per-use rates apply: $0.60/min. for local minutes, $0.60/min. for Canada and U.S. long distance4, $0.60/message for Canada, U.S. & international texts3, $0.50/message for picture and video messages3.
- One-time $10 SIM card charge applies.
- A provincial government 9-1-1 fee may apply where applicable: QC: $0.46/mo., NS: $0.43/mo., AB: $0.44/mo., NB: $0.97/mo., SK: $1.88/mo., PE: $0.70/mo., NL: $0.75/mo., NWT: $1.70/mo. AB: effective September 1, 2021, the Government of Alberta 9-1-1 service fee will increase from $0.44 to $0.95 per month. Bell remits required amount to government.
*Internet traffic management practices (ITMP) for Bell Mobility. Speed and signal strength may vary due to traffic, topography, environmental conditions and other factors, like Bell’s management of network resources, using methods which include Internet traffic management practices. See bell.ca/ITMP.
Pricing and offers subject to change without notice. Available with compatible devices, within network coverage areas available from Bell Mobility; see bell.ca/coverage. Long distance and roaming charges may apply outside your local area. Some services (such as Pay-Per-Use) require a min. positive balance or they are suspended. Prepaid funds are non-refundable. Prepaid funds will be restored if you Top Up your account within 7 days of their expiry. Activation and account set-up fees notified at the time of activation may apply to Prepaid activations. Taxes extra. Other conditions apply.