For new activations and upgrades only.
30 GB of data at maximum speeds. Beyond 30 GB, speeds are up to 512 Kbps. Data is non-shareable.
Unlimited Canada/U.S. calling
Unlimited Canada-wide text, video and picture messages
For new activations and upgrades only.
All plans include
- Call Display and Message Centre5
- Call Waiting6 and Conference Calling6
Complimentary access to the Bell 5G network* on any 5G-capable device *Network in select markets.7
- Access 4G LTE speeds for the same price when you activate an LTE-enabled device; for coverage areas, visit bell.ca/LTE.
- One-time fees apply for certain changes you make to your service. Subject to change over time. See bell.ca/onetimefees for details.
- Pay-per-use rates apply if you exceed the usage that’s included in your rate plan or add-on. Subject to change over time. See bell.ca/payperuse for details.
Current as of July 25, 2019. Available with compatible devices, within network coverage areas available from Bell Mobility and its partners' network coverage areas where technology permits. Services subject to acceptable use restrictions including consuming excessive network capacity or causing our network to be adversely affected. See bell.ca/acceptableuse. Long distance and roaming charges (including foreign taxes) may apply outside your local area. Airtime charges (and long distance charges, if applicable) apply (a) for calls made, from the time you press "Send" until you press "End" or otherwise disconnect your call; and (b) for calls you receive, from the moment the calling party initiates the call, including ring time, until you press "End" or otherwise disconnect the call. Data charges apply if you do not subscribe to a data plan or Mobile Browser; fees may apply for applications, features, content and roaming when outside your local area. Upon early termination, price adjustment charges apply; see your Service Agreement for details. Subject to change without notice; not combinable with other offers. Taxes extra. Other conditions apply.
(†) Available with new postpaid Consumer (or Small Business) activations or hardware upgrades on a 2-year Unlimited Canada/U.S. or Connect Everything Canada/U.S. plan. You must keep your Canada/U.S. plan for the duration of the term. Subscriber must be (and remain) a Canadian resident and the majority of your usage must be in Canada. Max. data usage per user may be capped at 10 GB/billing period. Includes texts sent to a Canadian or U.S. phone number while in Canada and U.S., texts received while in Canada or the U.S. and excludes premium texts. Taxes and pay-per-use charges (including additional airtime, international long distance and roaming beyond the coverage of your rate plan) are extra. While in the U.S., calls or texts to numbers that are outside of Canada and the U.S. are not included and will be billed at $1.45/minute for calls and $0.15/text. Roaming outside Canada and the U.S. not included. Additional data usage charges are $10/100 MB up to 800 MB, $0.15/MB thereafter. Sending and receiving picture or video messaging in the U.S. and Push-to-Talk services use data from your data feature and will incur additional data usage charges if you have exceeded your data feature allotment.
- Applies to calls made from Canada to a Canadian number or calls received from any number while you are inside Canada. Only available in Canada.
- Sent texts include texts sent to a Canadian phone number while in Canada and excludes texts sent to a landline, texts sent to a U.S. or international phone number, premium texts (short codes), alerts, texts sent with a messaging application and roaming (international GSM texts). Received texts include texts received while in Canada and excludes roaming, premium texts (short codes), alerts or dial-up texts received from a messaging application. Out-of-bundle charges may apply.
- Activate or upgrade to a new smartphone with Bell SmartPay™ on an eligible 2-year Connect Everything or Unlimited Data ($85+ / month) monthly rate plan.
- 25 5-minute messages
- Simultaneous use of airtime.
- 5G is available with compatible devices. Coverage is approximate; actual coverage may vary and may not include indoor coverage; see bell.ca/5G. The 5G network symbol appearing on a 5G device while in use means that 5G is available on the Bell network in the surrounding local area of the device. Speed, performance and whether a 5G device uses the available 5G depend on various factors including topography, environmental conditions, the current serving radio conditions at your location, and whether the device is actively downloading or uploading data and subject to Bell’s Internet traffic management practices (e.g., priority access to emergency personnel and critical infrastructure personnel). See bell.ca/ITMP. Outside 5G areas, 5G devices will continue to have access to our fastest 4G speeds available. Starting in select areas of Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Montréal and the Greater Toronto Area.