Pool & share
Combine the data from each family member’s plan and share one big bucket.
Add & save
Save $15/mo. for every family member you add.
Watches & tablets
For just $5/mo. they can access your shared data bucket.
Save $15/mo. for every family member on your account when you have two or more lines.6
Unlimited Share 35
Unlimited Share 50
Travel to the U.S. often? The Canada & U.S. versions of select rate plans are available for $20/month more.
Current as of May 11, 2021. Available with compatible devices within Bell Mobility’s network coverage areas. Speed and signal strength may vary due to traffic, topography, environmental conditions and other factors, including Bell’s Internet traffic management practices (e.g., priority access to emergency personnel and critical infrastructure personnel). See bell.ca/ITMP. Services subject to acceptable use restrictions including consuming excessive network capacity or causing our network to be adversely affected. See bell.ca/acceptableuse. If you end your Service Agreement early or you change your rate plan to a non-eligible rate plan, you will have to pay an early cancellation fee. The early cancellation fee consists of your remaining device payments and the remaining balance on your Agreement Credit (plus applicable taxes) if you received one at the time of purchase. The Device Return Option Deferred Amount (if applicable) will also come due. Subject to change without notice; not combinable with other offers. A one-time Connection Service Fee ($50) is applied on your first bill to activate your device on the Bell network. Additional one-time fees are subject to change over time. See bell.ca/onetimefees for details. A provincial government 9-1-1 fee may apply where applicable: QC: $0.46/mo., NS: $0.43/mo., AB: $0.44/mo., NB: $0.97/mo., SK: $1.88/mo., PE: $0.70/mo., NL: $0.75/mo., NWT: $1.70/mo. AB: effective September 1, 2021, the Government of Alberta 9-1-1 service fee will increase from $0.44 to $0.95 per month. Bell remits required amount to government. Taxes extra. Other conditions apply. To change your rate plan at any time, log in to MyBell.
- Applies to calls made from Canada to a Canadian number or calls received from any number while you are inside Canada. Only available in Canada.
- Sent texts include texts sent to a Canadian phone number while in Canada and excludes texts sent to a landline, texts sent to a U.S. or international phone number, premium texts (short codes), alerts, texts sent with a messaging application and roaming (international GSM texts). Received texts include texts received while in Canada and excludes roaming, premium texts (short codes), alerts or dial-up texts received from a messaging application. Out-of-bundle charges may apply.
- 25 5-minute messages
- Simultaneous use of airtime.
- 5G is available with compatible devices. Coverage is approximate; actual coverage may vary and may not include indoor coverage; see bell.ca/5G. The 5G network symbol appearing on a 5G device while in use means that 5G is available on the Bell network in the surrounding local area of the device. Speed, performance and whether a 5G device uses the available 5G depend on various factors including topography, environmental conditions, the current serving radio conditions at your location, and whether the device is actively downloading or uploading data and subject to Bell’s Internet traffic management practices (e.g., priority access to emergency personnel and critical infrastructure personnel). See bell.ca/ITMP. Outside 5G areas, 5G devices will continue to have access to our fastest 4G speeds available. Starting in select areas of Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Montréal and the Greater Toronto Area.
- Current as of May 11, 2021. Available with new activation when adding additional lines on eligible 2-year plans (excluding Business, Tablet and Mobile Internet plans). There must be a primary subscriber activated on the account with an eligible rate plan to receive a $15 per line discount. Primary line not eligible for additional line discount.
- Activate or upgrade to a new smartphone with Bell SmartPay™ on an eligible 2-year plan ($85+ / month).