Motorola. Best with Bell.
Everything you do is better on a better network – and think of the thousands of things you do.
Unlock the full potential of Motorola’s first 5G-capable devices on Canada’s fastest 5G network.3
Outside of 5G coverage areas, experience incredible speed on Canada’s best national 4G LTE network.4
Get the most out of your Motorola device when travelling – Bell offers the most LTE roaming destinations.
View our amazing selection of Motorola smartphones.
Motorola brings you the world’s fastest processing power6 with the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 865 in the Motorola Edge+. Boasting an AI engine that can process 15 trillion operations per second, your phone can process faster bandwidth with lower battery drain. And on Bell’s 5G network, enjoy download speeds of up to 1.7 Gbps. Experience the incredible power.
- All battery life claims are approximate and based on the median user tested across a mixed-use profile (which includes both usage and standby time) under optimal network conditions. Actual battery performance will vary and depends on many factors including signal strength, network and device settings, temperature, battery condition, and usage patterns.
- 5G is available with compatible devices. Available in select areas of Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Montréal, the Greater Toronto Area, and more. Coverage is approximate; actual coverage may vary and may not include indoor coverage; see bell.ca/5G. The 5G network symbol appearing on a 5G device while in use means that 5G is available on the Bell network in the surrounding local area of the device. Speed, performance and whether a 5G device uses the available 5G depend on various factors including topography, environmental conditions, the current serving radio conditions at your location, and whether the device is actively downloading or uploading data and subject to Bell’s Internet traffic management practices (e.g., priority access to emergency personnel and critical infrastructure personnel). See bell.ca/ITMP. Outside 5G areas, 5G devices will continue to have access to our fastest 4G speeds available. Fastest based on a third party combined score (Global Wireless Solutions OneScoreTM) speed test results in 5G network areas from Bell.
- 5G wireless – Based on total number of cell towers on the shared 5G network available from Bell vs. Rogers’ 5G network.
- Based on a third party score (Global Wireless Solutions OneScore™) calculated using wireless network testing in Canada against other wireless networks of combined data, voice, reliability and network coverage. See bell.ca/LTE for details.
- Based on a third party score (Global Wireless Solutions OneScore™) calculated using wireless network testing in Canada against other wireless networks of combined data, voice, reliability and network coverage.
- Based on internal testing of AnTuTu CPU and GPU scores as of January 2020.