Google Pixel 4a
Requires an eligible 2-year rate plan starting at $75.00/mo.
*$23.34 monthly price before discount
Taxes on the financed amount are payable with your monthly device payments.
The Black Friday event.
(†) Based on a third party score (Global Wireless Solutions OneScore™) calculated using wireless network testing in Canada against other wireless networks of combined data, voice, reliability and network coverage
Eligibility for Bell SmartPay: requires select 2 yr plans starting at $75/mo. (incl. 10 GB of data).
(*) A one-time Connection Service Fee ($45) is applied on your first bill to activate your device on the Bell network. Additional one-time fees are subject to change over time. See bell.ca/onetimefees for details.
(**) Requires a 5G data plan (sold separately). 5G service and roaming not available on all operator networks or in all areas. Contact operator for details. 5G service, speed, and performance depend on many factors including, but not limited to, operator network capabilities, device configuration and capabilities, network traffic, location, signal strength, and signal obstruction. Actual results may vary. Some features are not available in all areas. Data rates may apply. See g.co/pixel/networkinfo for info.
Additional Important Bell SmartPay Conditions: See full FAQs here.
Bell SmartPay is available with new activations (or eligible upgrades) on eligible 2-year rate plans. Purchase financing provided by Bell Mobility, on approved credit. Cost of borrowing is $0.
*$23.34 per month before discount
If you end your Bell SmartPay Agreement or Service Agreement early, or you change your rate plan to a non-eligible rate plan, your remaining device payments (based on the full monthly amount before discount in the case of any promotions) will become due immediately and you will be subject to an early cancellation fee for your Service Agreement.
Speed and signal strength may vary due to traffic, topography, environmental conditions and other factors, including Bell's Internet traffic management practices (e.g., priority access to emergency personnel and critical infrastructure personnel). See bell.ca/ITMP.
Good working condition means the phone must navigate properly to its home screen. The keyboard and/or touchscreen must be responsive and function properly. The display and body of the phone must be free of any visible chips, cracks, missing parts, dead pixels or dark spots. The battery and battery cover must be included. For an Apple iPhone, the “Find My iPhone Activation Lock” function must be turned off and no longer linked to your Apple ID (iCloud account). For an Android smartphone, “Activation Lock Protection” (also known as “Device Protection”) must be turned off. Good working condition for devices purchased with a Smart/Phone Care plan means the phone must be able to turn on, navigate to the home screen and meet the following criteria: For an Apple iPhone, the “Find My iPhone Activation Lock” function must be turned off and no longer linked to your Apple ID (iCloud account). For an Android smartphone, “Activation Lock Protection” (also known as “Device Protection”) must be turned off. Customer must have Smart/Phone Care on their account at the time of buyback.
A provincial government 9-1-1 fee may apply where applicable: QC $0.46/mo., NS $0.43/mo., AB $0.44/mo., SK $0.94/mo., PE $0.70/mo., NL $0.75/mo., NWT $1.70/mo. NB: Effective January 1, 2021, the Government of New Brunswick 9-1-1 service fee will increase from $0.53 to $0.97 per month. Bell remits required amount to government.
Taxes on the financed amount are payable with your monthly device payments. If you place Bell SmartPayTM orders over the phone, taxes on full price of the device are due at time of purchase.
- This YouTube Premium 3 month trial promotion is open to participants in Canada who purchase and activate a Pixel 4a before April 30, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. (PT). Offer only available to customers who are not current YouTube Premium, YouTube Music Premium or Google Play Music subscribers, have not been YouTube Premium, YouTube Music Premium or Google Play Music subscribers nor participated in a YouTube Premium, YouTube Music Premium or Google Play Music trial before. Offer must be redeemed by May 15, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. (PT). Learn more.
- This Google Play Pass three-month free trial promotion is open to participants in Canada who purchase and activate a Pixel 4a by 30 April 2021 at 11:59 p.m. (PT). Offer only available to users who are not current or previous Play Pass subscribers, and have not previously participated in a Play Pass trial. Offer must be redeemed by 15 May 2021 at 11:59 p.m. (PT). Learn more.
- This Google One membership offer provides you with subscription benefits at no charge for a period of 3 months from the day you redeem the Offer (the “Offer Period”). The Google One Terms of Serviceapply to your subscription during the Offer period. Learn more.
- Charging rates are based on the use of the included charger plugged into a wall socket. Actual results may vary.
- See g.co/pixelassistant/languages for country and language availability and Google Account requirements.
- See g.co/pixel/astrophotography to learn more about Astrophotography on Pixel 4a.
- Approximate battery life based on a mix of talk, data, standby, and use of other features, with always on display off. An active display and other usage factors will decrease battery life. Pixel 4a battery testing conducted in Mountain View, California in early 2020 on pre-production hardware and software. Actual results may vary.
- Transcription and search are available in English only.
- Android version updates for at least three years from when the device first became available on the Google Store in the U.S. See g.co/pixel/updates for details.