Requires an eligible 2-year rate plan starting at $80.00/mo.
*$83.34 monthly price before discount
Taxes on the financed amount are payable with your monthly device payments.
Online shopping made easy
Fast & free shipping
Get your new device in 2 – 4 days.2
Exclusive online savings
Save $100 when you bring your own phone or buy a new one online.3
(†) Based on a third party score (Global Wireless Solutions OneScore™) calculated using wireless network testing in Canada against other wireless networks of combined data, voice, reliability and network coverage
Eligibility for Bell SmartPay: requires select 2 yr plans starting at $75/mo. (incl. 10 GB of data).
(*) A one-time Connection Service Fee ($45) is applied on your first bill to activate your device on the Bell network. Additional one-time fees are subject to change over time. See bell.ca/onetimefees for details.
(**) Requires a 5G data plan (sold separately). 5G service and roaming not available on all operator networks or in all areas. Contact operator for details. 5G service, speed, and performance depend on many factors including, but not limited to, operator network capabilities, device configuration and capabilities, network traffic, location, signal strength, and signal obstruction. Actual results may vary. Some features are not available in all areas. Data rates may apply. See g.co/pixel/networkinfo for info.
Additional Important Bell SmartPay Conditions: See full FAQs here.
Bell SmartPay is available with new activations (or eligible upgrades) on eligible 2-year rate plans. Purchase financing provided by Bell Mobility, on approved credit. Cost of borrowing is $0.
*$83.34 per month before discount
If you end your Bell SmartPay Agreement or Service Agreement early, or you change your rate plan to a non-eligible rate plan, your remaining device payments (based on the full monthly amount before discount in the case of any promotions) will become due immediately and you will be subject to an early cancellation fee for your Service Agreement.
Speed and signal strength may vary due to traffic, topography, environmental conditions and other factors, including Bell's Internet traffic management practices (e.g., priority access to emergency personnel and critical infrastructure personnel). See bell.ca/ITMP.
Good working condition means the phone must navigate properly to its home screen. The keyboard and/or touchscreen must be responsive and function properly. The display and body of the phone must be free of any visible chips, cracks, missing parts, dead pixels or dark spots. The battery and battery cover must be included. For an Apple iPhone, the “Find My iPhone Activation Lock” function must be turned off and no longer linked to your Apple ID (iCloud account). For an Android smartphone, “Activation Lock Protection” (also known as “Device Protection”) must be turned off. Good working condition for devices purchased with a Smart/Phone Care plan means the phone must be able to turn on, navigate to the home screen and meet the following criteria: For an Apple iPhone, the “Find My iPhone Activation Lock” function must be turned off and no longer linked to your Apple ID (iCloud account). For an Android smartphone, “Activation Lock Protection” (also known as “Device Protection”) must be turned off. Customer must have Smart/Phone Care on their account at the time of buyback.
Taxes on the financed amount are payable with your monthly device payments. If you place Bell SmartPayTM orders over the phone, taxes on full price of the device are due at time of purchase.
- 5G is available with compatible devices. Available in select areas of Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Montréal, the Greater Toronto Area, and more. Coverage is approximate; actual coverage may vary and may not include indoor coverage; see bell.ca/5G. The 5G network symbol appearing on a 5G device while in use means that 5G is available on the Bell network in the surrounding local area of the device. Speed, performance and whether a 5G device uses the available 5G depend on various factors including topography, environmental conditions, the current serving radio conditions at your location, and whether the device is actively downloading or uploading data and subject to Bell’s Internet traffic management practices (e.g., priority access to emergency personnel and critical infrastructure personnel). See bell.ca/ITMP. Outside 5G areas, 5G devices will continue to have access to our fastest 4G speeds available. Fastest based on a third party combined score (Global Wireless Solutions OneScoreTM) speed test results in 5G network areas from Bell.
- For all other locations, orders ship in 3-5 business days.
- Current as of March 1, 2021. Offer valid with an eligible 2-year or 30-day plan. New activations or upgrades are eligible. Applicable to smartphones only; not eligible on tablets, Mobile Internet or IoT products. Bill credit is comprised of waived one-time Connection Service Fee ($45) and $55 bill credit, applied in one payment of $100 on the 2nd or 3rd billing period. Additional one-time fees are subject to change over time. See bell.ca/onetimefees for details.
- All battery life claims are approximate and based on the median user tested across a mixed-use profile (which includes both usage and standby time) under optimal network conditions. Actual battery performance will vary and depends on many factors including signal strength, network and device settings, temperature, battery condition, and usage patterns.
- Based on Motorola internal testing of output and loudness, measured by decibel sound pressure levels against premium tier smartphones above $900, as of January 2020.