Introducing the Samsung Galaxy Note10+.
Even more powerful.
Bigger screen. Sleeker device.
It’s the largest and thinnest ever Samsung display. Elevate your viewing experience with the Galaxy Note10+ featuring an uninterrupted 6.8’’ Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O Display.
And with Canada’s best network for videos, you can take full advantage of its amazing capabilities whether you’re gaming, catching up on the latest Crave content or catching up on last night’s sports highlights on your commute.
A charge that outlasts your day.
With an enhanced battery and Super-Fast Charging, the Galaxy Note10+ packs more than enough power for all day.3 And to avoid running on empty, the Intelligent Battery automatically adjusts performance based on your usage.4
Samsung’s most innovative camera.
Stunning photos are just the start. Equipped with an innovative triple rear camera with DepthVision Lens, you can capture incredible shots any time of day – even on the brightest afternoons and darkest nights.
With features like portrait mode and bokeh effect, every shot will be incredible. And with the innovative Zoom-in Mic feature, you’ll be able to focus on specific sounds – so your next video will sound as good as it looks.
Built for peak speeds of up to 1.1 Gbps.
The Samsung Galaxy Note10+. Best with Bell.
The Galaxy Note10+ is built to take advantage of our fastest network speed yet on our Gigabit-Class LTE network with theoretical download speeds of up to 1.1 Gbps (expected average speeds of 25–220 Mbps).* With Bell, you can seamlessly enjoy downloading, streaming and sharing at blazing-fast speeds on Canada’s best network.5
*Available in select cities like Toronto and Kingston, with more coming soon.
- Expected average speeds 25–220 Mbps in cities like Toronto and Kingston. Speed and signal strength may vary due to traffic, topography, environmental conditions and other factors, including Bell’s Internet traffic management practices (e.g., priority access to emergency personnel and critical infrastructure personnel). See bell.ca/ITMP. Available in select cities. Visit bell.ca/network.
- A one-time Connection Service Fee ($40) applies. With a new activation or upgrade. A $200 credit applies at the time of purchase on the price of the device in-store before taxes. An additional up to $400 credit when you trade in your current Samsung Galaxy Note device. If purchasing the device with Bell SmartPay, credits can be used towards upfront taxes on device. At participating locations. Must be 18 yrs or older and legal owner of the phone traded in. Max. 1 phone per trade-in. Rebate applies at the time of purchase on the price of the device and/or accessories in-store. Amount of rebate depends on the value of the phone. Device must power on and be functional. See bell.ca/tradein for details.
- Based on average battery life under typical usage conditions. Average expected performance based on typical usage. Actual battery life depends on factors such as network, features selected, frequency of calls, and voice, data, and other application-usage patterns. Results may vary.
- Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 4400mAh for Galaxy Note10+. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.
- Based on a third party score (Global Wireless Solutions OneScore™) calculated using wireless network testing in Canada against other wireless networks of combined data, voice, reliability and network coverage. See bell.ca/LTE for details.