- The iPhone X display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 5.85 inches diagonally (actual viewable area is less).
- iPhone X is splash-, water- and dust-resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
- Portrait Lighting available in beta
- Battery life varies by use and configuration; see www.apple.com/ca/batteries for more information.
- Compatible wireless charging mats sold separately.
- Apple Music requires a subscription.
Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas.
Sky: Light Awaits will be available in March 2018. The Sky: Light Awaits app may not be available on the App Store in all countries or regions.