Paperless is painless when you get an electronic bill. You can always download, print or save your e-bill at any time.
Top 5 reasons to go paperless:
- It cuts clutter - you'll have less mail to sort through
- It saves trees - printed copies use tons of paper
- It's safer* - studies show that electronic mail is safer than traditional paper mail
- It's easy to manage - you can access bills from as far back as 12 months
- It's easy to sign up - a few steps is all it takes
No username? Register for My Bell first.
When you register, you automatically get access to your e-bill. We?ll ask you if you want to stop getting paper bills during the registration process.
* In the 2006 Identity Fraud Survey Report conducted by the Council of Better Business Bureaus and Javelin Strategy & Research in the U.S., when victims could identify the source of data compromise, 90% occurred through traditional offline channels, not the Internet.