Get Canada’s best Push-to-talk solution.
- Bell has Canada’s largest PTT community of users.
- Bell has the largest line-up of PTT enabled rugged phones and accessories.
- Only Bell has a carrier-grade PTT integrated dispatch console
- Manage your PTT contacts better with a feature rich contact management tool.
- Only Bell offers a carrier-grade PTT solution with the ability to connect you with a group of up to 250 users at one time.
See how PTT increases productivity at the push of a button.
Access to Canada’s largest LTE network1 and extensive coverage in the U.S.
Connect instantly in more places coast to coast using Canada’s largest LTE network that covers over 95% of the national population, including major centres in the Atlantic provinces2. Plus, stay connected in the U.S. with roaming coverage and secure coverage over Wi-Fi.
Instant communication meets blazing-fast data.
Connect using Push-to-talk in less than one second. Plus email, text or browse the Web simultaneously with Canada’s largest LTE network that gives you blazing fast speeds.
PTT Dispatch Console features
- PTT Groups - PTT group monitoring that allows you to view the activity of a group, start a call or join one.
- Call Recording - Allows you to record select or all PTT calls and replay them when required
- Multiple map modes - Map the location of mobile PTT users with multiple map modes. Track fleet members in near-real time*. Reach customers on time, every time, by rerouting fleet members to avoid high traffic areas
*Location updates every 15 minutes.This feature is only available with select devices
- Seamless integration with PTT: PTT and Dispatch orders from the same console
- Improved efficiency and business productivity
- Monitor fleet in real-time with insights to their changing schedules
- Enhance route planning with real-time traffic status from Google maps
Current as of December 23, 2015. Available in SK, QC, AB, BC, ON, NB, NL, NS and PEI (excludes Manitoba) with compatible devices within network coverage areas available from Bell Mobility; see bell.ca/coverage. Long distance and roaming charges (including foreign taxes) may apply outside your local area. If you end your services early, a fee will apply; see your Service Agreement for details. Subject to change without notice. Taxes extra. Other conditions apply.
(1) Based on total square kms of coverage on the shared LTE network available from Bell vs. Rogers' LTE network. See bell.ca/LTE for details.
(2) Coverage is approximate and actual coverage may vary. Theoretical peak speeds may vary by region. [Reception] and expected speeds may vary due to topography, environmental conditions, device type and other factors.