Get Canada’s best Push-to-talk solution.
- Bell has Canada’s largest PTT community of users.
- Bell has the largest line-up of PTT enabled rugged phones and accessories.
- Bell has a carrier-grade PTT integrated dispatch console.
- Manage your PTT contacts better with a feature rich contact management tool.
- Only Bell offers a carrier-grade PTT solution with the ability to connect you with a group of up to 249 users at one time and perform a one-way broadcast call to up to 499 users.
Get on Canada's fastest ranked and largest LTE network1 with extensive coverage in the U.S.
Connect instantly in more places coast to coast using Canada’s largest LTE network that covers over 96% of the national population.2 Plus, stay connected in the U.S. with roaming coverage and secure coverage over Wi-Fi.
Instant communication meets blazing-fast data.
Connect using Push-to-talk in less than one second. Plus email, text or browse the Web simultaneously with Canada’s largest LTE network that gives you blazing fast speeds.
PTT Dispatch Console features
- PTT Groups - PTT group monitoring that allows you to view the activity of a group, start a call or join one.
- Call Recording - Allows you to record select or all PTT calls and replay them when required
- Multiple map modes - Map the location of mobile PTT users with multiple map modes and track fleet members’ location on demand.
- Talkgroup Scanning - Allows dispatchers to focus on monitoring activity on a subset of groups and automatically join a call in progress.
- Seamless integration with PTT: make PTT and Dispatch calls from the same console
- Improved efficiency and business productivity
- Monitor fleet with insights to their changing schedules
- Enhance route planning with traffic status from Google maps
Current as of September 1, 2016. Available in SK, QC, AB, BC, ON, NB, NL, NS and PEI (excludes Manitoba) with compatible devices within network coverage areas available from Bell Mobility; see bell.ca/coverage. Long distance and roaming charges (including foreign taxes) may apply outside your local area. If you end your services early, a fee will apply; see your Service Agreement for details. Subject to change without notice. Taxes extra. Other conditions apply.
(1) Reprinted from www.pcmag.com with permission. © 2016 Ziff Davis, LLC. All rights reserved. See bell.ca/network
(2) Coverage is approximate and actual coverage may vary. Theoretical peak speeds may vary by region. [Reception] and expected speeds may vary due to topography, environmental conditions, device type and other factors.